found

i sat in the captians quarters admiring my fathers old skull necklace as it was the only thing left of him that was willed to me after he died. being the captians daughter wasent easy when there is no captian for two years. i really hate being locked on a boat with fithy men while your just sitting on a body of water while there is no way out. for all we know, the world could be flat! thats why were sailing it. soon i heard all the men yell and i was jolted to the back of the room. my dads best navigator , george , rushed into the quarters. he grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the room. "whats happing george?" "the ship is sinking my dear. hurry get into the rowboat with the others!" the waves were violently splashing around and the boat was rocking back and forth. i looked at my hands, and then patted my pockets. oh no. my dads skull amulet . it fell out of my hands when i was plunged to the back of the boat. my mind flashed with a million thoughts and i ran into the direction of the captians quarters. someone yelled out " magnolia! what are you doing! hurry child! save yourself!" i looked back to find the wise old pirate geazer warning me to be carful. the man was super wise, but i could trust him right now. i ran to my path back to the quarters as i opend the door. water flushed out of the room as if it was a waterfall. i gasped im a big breath of air and went into the room. i was swimming around the room as i saw everything floating free willingly. out of the corner of my eye i saw something shiny sink to the wooden floor. i saw it. it was the necklace. i was filled with joy as o swam frantically to the bottom. i went to pick it up, and somthing happend.