Winter Romance

LEAH! ARE YOU UP FOR SCHOOL YET? Yes mum, ill be down in a minute exclaimed Leah. Leah rushes brushing through her wavy long golden blonde hair. She runs downstairs to kiss her mother on the cheek and says goodbye on her way out the front door. Leah walks to school with her best friend, Malinda Gordon. Malinda has light brown hair with olive skin and green eyes. Malinda catches up to Leah on the way to school every morning. So Leah, ready for our exams today? Malinda eagerly asked Leah. No, not really im probably going to fail. I mean, I studied, but im sure ive forgotten everything. So hows your new sweetheart Malinda? Is Jake treating you well? she asked. Yes he is very well, we went to the movies last night to see that new movie Love Before Loss , you know the one everyones been talking about at school. Oh yeah, i know. Is it any good? leah asked. Yeah its great but i dont think Jake liked it very much I think it was too romantic for him, aw im sure he was just nervous you know how guys can be said Leah.

Leah, Hey a deep voice from behind her appears, oh hey david are you looking forward to the exams today i know im not, are you crazy of course im not i didnt even study David said. So i was wondering since the winter ball is coming up...., Leah are you coming were going to be late Malinda yells out. oh sorry David i really have to go i'll

talk to you soon ok bye. Leah runs up to meet with Malinda, so leah whos the cutie you were talking too? oh its just David he is

my lab partner in Chemistry, wait you really thinks hes cute, well yea those Baby blue eyes with his brown sandy hair and olive skin yum if i were single i would snatch him up right away and plus hes buff, Malinda said, ok ok easy girl i wouldnt want jake to hear that leah said. So are you interested in David? Malinda asked leah, i dont know i mean i dont really know him that well and besides i have my eyes set on Billie i mean how could i not like Billie he has the most plump lips ive seen and dreamy eyes with his dark brown hair and tan body, hes just perfect. But hes mean to people Malinda reminded Leah, and besides i think just by the way David was talking to you he looks interested, oh please Malinda he isnt and i think he has a girlfriend anyway and even if i considered it i would want to get to know him first. Oh i know Leah you should take him to the winter ball at the end of next week its would be amazing us having a date for the very first time for something. Yea maybe alot can happen in a week.

As leah finished her english class she saw billie putting his gym clothes in his locker, hey billie leah said nervously, billie turned around with a determined look on his face oh uh hi uh whats your name again sorry? Its Leah we have math together you sit behind me leah said disappointedly. Thats right i know now sorry billie said, so billie are you going with anyone to the winter ball next week? Well I'm not too sure yet i have an idea who i want to take billie said mysteriously, leah thought he was giving her a sign that he was talking about her. The bell rang for lunch she couldn't stop thinking about her conversation with billie , as leah sat down to eat her lunch she pulled out a vegemite sandwich and she cringed, she always has hated vegemite ever since she was little, her older brother Adam told her it was chocolate and she took a whole spoonful into her mouth and swallowed it! and ever since then she couldn't stand vegemite. As she put her sandwich back into the bag she got out an apple and as she was just about to take a bite Malinda yells out asking if theres room for her boyfriend Jake, yea sure there's heaps of room leah said, as Malinda made her way through the noisy cafeteria leah saw David and waved to him to join her for lunch, hey leah David said happily, so what class did you just have? David asked i just had english, you? I had history it was really boring usually i like it i guess theres a lot on my mind at the moment you know with the whole winter ball coming up, yea i know what you mean leah said as Malinda and jake come to join them then they went quiet. So what were you to discussing Malinda asked cheekily as her bright green eyes twinkled. Oh we were talking about the winter ball leah said anxiously, oh ok uh by the way David don't you drive now? Malinda asked, yea actually i do now I'm so pumped that my dad agreed for me to get my own car. Sorry guys but jake and i have to go we'll talk later ok leah? said Malinda, yea for sure bye guys have fun leah said with a feint giggle.

As the bell went to start third period Chemistry, so leah do you know who you want to take to the winter formal yet david asked, um well..... Im not sure I'm a little confused at the moment sorry, oh thats fine i know who i want to take David said while opening the door for leah to enter the room. Aw thanks David thats really sweet of you leah said thankfully. No worries said David pleased with himself that he had impressed leah.

Do you know what were doing today? David asked, i think were dissecting a sheep's eyeball its really gross, cool David said excitedly. So leah i was wondering if you want to go...to....the....winter ball with me? David asked nervously, but don't you have a girlfriend? leah asked confused, no what made you have that idea David asked surprised that she thought he would have a girlfriend, oh ok i just thought you did thats all but if your single... Yes i would like to o with you, yes yes yes David screamed out at the top of his lungs i thought you would have said no to me, why would i asked leah, because I'm not billie i hear you had a massive thing for him David said, , where did you hear that i bet Malinda told you leah said, he doesn't know i exist anyway I'm not beautiful like shelby Simmons and I'm not the most popular girl in school said leah dough ting herself