Avalon Creek

"Hey Ava"

"Hey Blake" I said so shaky I'm pretty sure it caused an earthquake. Blake, the sexiest guy in Avalon Creek High, also known as my hot badass of a bestfriend. we've been friends since i could remember.

"So how's the new 'gift' thing workin' for ya? he said with the cutest crooked smile.

I stopped in ny tracks. My new 'gift'? As if he couldn't already answer that for himself. considering the now well know dilemma in our mixed packs current events.

"Uhmm... did you not get the memo? No practice for a week thanks to my stupidity. i told you i couldn't do it Blake." I said feeling the heat in my fingertips.

"What the hell are you talking about? You think you have it rough? Atleast you don't turn into a 7 foot wolf for fucks sake!" steam released into the air and he took a step back. I opened my mouth to snap out a quick come back but immediately closed it sensing his frustration and stress. He was right.

Blake was indeed a werewolf if you hadn't already caught onto that. He was tall standing at 6'5. He was my age, 17, but still a couple days older than me. He had icy blue eyes that looked like someone splatter painted them with mint green. He had longish light brown hair that looked like he had just rolled out of bed but it was a very sexy look for him. He was well built with strong muscular arms and a defined 8 pack his rep was sexy, badass, jock. Me? I was.... different .... I had long bleach blonde hair with natural blue and purple colored tips, a godly figure, and tanned skin. the reason for my natural colored hair was because of me being what I am of course and my eyes. They were neon purple with a icy blue colored ring around my pupils. My rep was sexy, badass, bitch. Oh, and what I am? well I'm an angel.. my new gift as mentioned before is the power to persuade the elements. I sorta maybe SetThePracticeFieldOnFire. did ya catch that? oh well. Oops (; . anyway back to reality .

Blake sat down trying to calm himself.

€ AN :

Ha! cliff hanger! Lmao not really but will he 'turn' and attack her? or will something else happen? who knows.

Next chapter out in an hour maybe? ha.