Forever Mine.Ch.18

*Chapter 18*

*Kimberly's P.O.V*

It was around 12:45 and Louis was the only one still asleep,lucky butt got to sleep in.

"Hey guys we should play a joke on Louis" Harry called from beside me.

"Yeah,okay,Styles,what's your big idea,for playing a joke on Louis?" Hannah asked from across the living room of mine and Louis' hotel room.

"Yeah,I don't know" he said out of stupidity.

"Guys,I'll go wake him up" I said as I got up and walked to our bedroom.

I walked in the bedroom and saw a sleeping Louis laying on his stomach snoring. I walked over to him and laid down in the bed next to him,just watching him sleep,he looked peaceful.

"I can see you looking at me sleep" he said with his eyes closed.

"And how did you know?" I asked.

"Because I just know" he said as he smirked,then rapped his arms around me,pulled me closer and started to kiss me all over the face.

"Louis!,stop we have to get up we have a busy day ahead of us,come on I'll stop and get us some lunch,or something" I said as I climbed out of the bed and walked towards the door.

"Fine ill be out in a minute let me change" he groaned as I walked out of the room.

"Boys,and Hannah get ready we are about to leave!" I called out as I walked into the bathroom to change.I slipped in some tights with a loose pink tank top ( the straps were three inches wide) and some sandals, I did my make up and brushed through my hair.After I walked out all the boys were ready,including Hannah.

"Okay,is everyone ready?" I asked as they all nodded.

"Okay,LEGGO!" Zayn called out as we made our way out to the van.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

"Hey,me Liam and Zayn are going to go look around the mall we'll meet you back at the van by 4:30" Harry told Louis and I as we walked inside of the Mall.

"Ok,see you later" Louis called back to Harry and the other two.

The rest of us, witch consisted of me,Louis,Hannah,and Niall all headed for American eagle,a store that me and Louis have been wanting to go to here lately.

We walked in and I spotted a few pieces of clothing I wanted so me and Hannah walked over to the ladies clothing section whil e the boys were in the men's section.

"Hey,Hannah so you and Niall have been hitting it off pretty good eh?" I asked her as I searched the clothing rack.

"Yea,but i don't know,I mean we aren't dating but he's just amazing" she said as she held up a short to see if it would fit her.

" you guys will date,trust me,Louis and I already know,now lets go before we spend all of our money here" I told her as we walked up to the register to pay.

I bought a few shirts and a pair of jeans,Hannah bought some jeans and a pair of sandals.

The guys mostly bought shorts and shirts.

After we left there we went to a few other places,just joking around and buying random things.

We had just left the store 'forever 21' when Hannah spoke up " hey guys its past 4:30 we should head back to the van,the guys are probably waiting on us,and plus we have to pack tonight"

"Yeah,I agree" Niall said.

"We'll let's go" Louis cheered as if he were happy we were leaving,because let's just say,I'm tired and want to get home,actual home.I want to spend time with Louis Alone,and I want to be done with packing every week.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

We had finally finished packing all of our stuff, by our I mean mine and Louis' around 12:30 later that night.Everyone else had finished hours ago,but me and Louis have tons more than what they do.

"babe,I'm going to sleep" I told Louis as I crawled up into our bed,everyone had already gone to their own hotel rooms,and it was just me and Louis.

"Me too" he said as he laid next to me.

He then started to kiss me again,all over the face.

He took a pause after every kiss and said one word.

"I"

Kiss

"Love"

Kiss

"You"

Kiss

"Babe"

Kiss.

He said to me.

"No,I love you more,Mr.Tomlinson" I said before I kissed him a couple times.

" you must like my last name" he said smirking.

"Of course" I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"We'll goodnight babe,I love you" he said as he feel asleep and soft snores left his mouth.