Chapter 2 Dominique

-----> Dominique POV

What!! Gaby has a boyfriend?!?! And it had to be this ugly ass nigga!! This guy is 5ft 3 dark skin and his hair looks like shit rolls. This nigga had these ugly ass glasses that looked like they are from the 1980's and shit, but why Gaby!!

Gaby: Dominique this is my boyfriend Jeffery he went to middle school with us you don't remember?

i started to think Jeffery.....Jeffery .....JEFFERY PARKER!!!

Ace: i think so Jeffery Parker right?

Jeffery: Yup what's good? How you been bro?

Ace: shit nothing but how did you guys get together?

Jeffery & Gaby: We started talking after one of Jevon parties

This Fucking nigga Jevon hoed the fuck out of me!!

Ace: Ohhhh that what's up!! Yo I actually got to get to class so I'll catch up with you guys later, if you don't mind.

Jeffery: Alright Fam

Gaby: Bye Dominique!

Shit that nigga still lame ass fuck just like he was in middle school.

BUT how!! Him and Gaby!! ..............Fck it...

So, I finally made it to Ms. Hall's class and she is sitting there looking like something you see in your nightmares!!

Ms. Hall: Mr. Moore I see they put you back in my class for another school I just hope that you will pass this time.

Ace: Yeah, yeah shut up I've heard it all before.

Mr. Hall: Excuse me Mr. Moore?? You can go see you dean if you are going to talk to me like that.

Ace: Shit that is cool with me!

*Ace walks out of class *

I'm happy that I don't have to be in the class with that big ass hippo ....Fucking cow!!

I'm gonna go to the dean's office so I can see what Gaby's doing I'm gonna try to steal her from that ugly ass nigga.

I make it to the office and I don't see Gaby, only the other office worker. So I say fuck it I'm gonna walk around there's only 45 minute left in this class period.

I'm gonna walk outside and go by the gym there is always some shit going down over there.

.

.

.

*Someone moans out "ahh shit girl right there *

Haha someone getting there dick sucked!! Let me go see who it is!!

*Ace walks around the corner and his heart downs instantly *

There was Gaby on her knees sucking the soul out of Jeffery dick.

Gaby: ohh shit Dominique!! You're not gonna tell no one right!!

Jeffery: Of course he isn't gonna tell no one because we would have a problem and I don't think he wants that.

Ace: The fuck your say little ass nigga? we can solve this problem right now since you wanna talk hella shit bitch ass

Jeffery: WHAT?? Let's go then

Gaby: NOOO!! Stop it!!

*The bell rings to go to the next class*

Jeffery: We can finish this after school...

Ace: BET I'll see your ass at 3:15

Gaby: there is no need to fight!

Ace: Yes since your boyfriend wanna talk shit, he can get this work.

Jeffery: whatever big talk for a little nigga.

    *Dean Wilson yell across the field and tell all three of the students to come to him *