No Regrets!

- Gave Me Butterflies

"Sam! come on I gotta get to work" I've been standing outside of this bathroom for a hour I need to get in the shower I start my first day of work today and I can't risk being late. I paced back and forth then finally Sam came out "Sorry I got a lunch date with Tony I gotta smell extra good I'm trying to get lucky" ughh I rolled my eyes and rushed into the bathroom jumping in the shower. I quickly washed up and got ready for work. So far my morning sucked and to add too it I couldn't find my car keys "Sam you seen my keys ?" She giggled and grabbed my keys off the table next to me. "Mia relax your all nervous and stuff trust me you'll do fine" I smiled and gave her a hug , grabbed the keys and headed out the door.

Surprisingly I got to work 20 minutes early. I worked at a 'Tinas Diner'. Tina is the owner she's real nice , but also very strict when it comes to lateness , cleanliness , & appearance. Everything about her place has to be perfect and you only get one warning then straight to Unemployment you go. It was a Tuesday so Tina would be working today I went to the back and checked in. "Good Afternoon Tina" I smiled and waved "Oh Hello Mia , I need you to work the front for me Stan called out" I nodded my head in agreement and headed to the front. The place wasn't to packed so it wouldn't be to hard for me to keep up with customers.

I was cleaning the counter when someone said "Excuse me ma'am?" I turned to look and there was a man sitting at the counter he had hazel-grey eyes , nice toned skin , and was very well built I wanted to melt , I didn't even know the man but the sight of him Gave Me Butterflies "Yes sir what can I do for you?" he looked up at the menu "ill have a bacon egg n cheese on a toasted bagel , with a coffee , light 3 sugars please and thank you" he smiled and Boom! I was completly dazed he has dimples. I nodded my head and headed to the kitchen to place in his order. After taking a few other orders I brought his food out to him. He looked me in my eyes and smiled "Thank you um-Mia" then went into his wallet and pulled out a 50 "keep the change". My eyes widened I was shocked my day had went from horrible to great in a quick amount of time. The rest of the time he was there he stared at me the whole time I couldn't help but blush. I didn't know his name but I wanted to find out.