Lightning and firer

"I'm Alesia Marie winters bitch and now I'm gonna kick you ass." I feel my knee bend and kick Megan in her crotch I'm only slightly worried about my foot getting ate off by her diseases. As soon as I retract my foot she's on the floor and the principle is dragging me away to sit me in his office. I'm not getting in trouble he just has to put up a show other wise he'd be in trouble. He sits down in his chair " how long is she suspended" he as in interested. " give her a week I did kick her hard and I don't think she's going to be screwing any one else's mates or boyfriends anytime soon" "your lucky your the alphas daughter otherwise you would be screwed go home you out for the rest of the day" "okie dokie mr.boss man" I got up out of his chair and left walking out to my dodge ram 2006 cummings diesel with a monster lift. Yes my dad was alpha but he sure as hell didn't act like it him and my mom just wanted money we've been having kidnapings lately by a group of rouges and he has yet to address the pack about it or even punting fighters up around our land. I finally get home park my truck in the drive way to the pack house I wonder why there are so many fighter around my house. I smell a wierd sent something musky and raunchy rouges they were her at my pack house. I'm pissed as if my day wasn't bad enough I take all the responsibility a alpha should so I'm pissed why the fuck were they here at the pack house? I slowly walk into the house first thing I see is the group of fighters in the living room seriously discussing something why is my father not here oh well I'll just deal with this. I walk in the room and everyone nods there head usually a formality only to alphas why were they nodding to me I wast an alpha. I stoop up and looked at my fathers second in command Xavier Andrews " Andrews what's going on update me " "it's your father he's gone we don't know where or with who. It may be the rogues " I nodded solemly slowly realizing what's happening i am temporary alpha if my father does not come back whithin the month I become alpha. " I start giving order posting fighters around my territory organizing a shift schedule. After everyone goes to there respective area I move to my fathers office. I end up on the phone calling the only other pack we have an agreement with because my dad has pissed everyone else off. I talk to the alpa alpa Mathews and the only help he can offer me at the moment is his son and soon to be alpha and his entire fighting squadron he said his son would be here by tomarrow night with all of his men leaving us time to prepare his rooms. I have never met mr.matthews son but I will soon enough.

***** authors note*****

I'm just starting this is my first story I'm gong to continue with votes are greatly appreciated because without encouragement I won't continue.