Chapter 1

I envisioned this day much differently. I saw her incredible innocent beauty radiating through pure white satin, pearls, diamonds and lace. Her long brown hair needed no curling. Ever since she was old enough to have hair, she was blessed with tight Shirley Temple curls that everyone admired.

Her hands looked so young and soft. He would take her hands in his and slide the symbol of their love on her finger with the utmost anticipation. It was a beautiful dream, but that's all it was. Standing in front of me was not a beautifully adorned bride.

My eyes were fixed on a warrior. She had become a fighter. She had gone from a shy twelve year old who was embarrassed to sing a praise song in front of anyone, to an eighteen year old who would step in front of a bullet without hesitation if it meant the alternative was to deny God and take the mark.

Her strength, determination and loyalty to her God was now the beauty I saw. In this moment, it seemed like forever since I saw that first spark in her eyes. In the times that she was relentlessly mean to her two sisters, I felt I had failed her spiritually.

But, in January of 2010, her true birth took place. It was just after I discovered Elijah and the time-line of the tribulation events that God showed him back in 2001. My eyes were wide open to the truth now, and I was determined to teach my girls everything I knew. It was a matter of life and death. It always had been, from the beginning of time.

As I stood there gazing at my beautiful daughter, Abigail, my mind wandered. There had been so much wasted time. My whole spiritual life had been one lie after another. I was furious and scared out of my mind when I found out that we Christians weren't going to be raptured before the tribulation started.

I didn't believe my mother when she told me. She had found out almost two years prior and it had taken her that long to not only believe it, but to share it with me. Why did we think we were different than any other Christians who had suffered religious persecution since the beginning of time?

Was it because we lived in "the land of the free and the home of the brave" and everybody else chose to live in poor, more ignorant countries? Did they somehow bring it on themselves? Why in the world did we think we were above all that?

I shared every morsel of truth I learned with my husband, Rob, and my three daughters, Abigail, Faith, and Susan who were twelve, ten, and six, respectively. Abigail, my oldest, took this truth very seriously.

She began to study the book of Revelation on her own. She began to have visions concerning the imminent judgment of Earth. We were a universe away from our old church days. It had been about eight years since we had set foot in a sanctuary.

Once we learned the truth about our Hebraic roots, and once we unraveled all the lies that Christians like us believed, there was no way we could ever go back again.

The wind picked up a little, just enough to snap me back to reality. Once again, she was in my sights. Abigail and Adam stood courageously in front of me and our whole family. They knew each other for only a few months, but they had loved a lifetime's worth.

The Lord sent Adam to our family to save Abigail's life. And that's what he did. And now, amidst natural disasters, nuclear weapons, and soldiers and regular citizens hunting us down because of our non-compliance with the mandates of the New World Order, we all came out of hiding into the tall grasses in between the massive evergreens to witness a union that, at this point in the time-line of things, we never thought was possible.

Tired and torn, they stood with Rob believing in prayer and by oath, that Yehovah, whom we used to know as God, brought them together and now blessed them with becoming husband and wife. Adam slid his dear mother's ring on her finger.

It glittered with the memories of his parents' love; echoes of the very day that his own father put this ring on his mother's finger and their long happy life together began. Sadly, Adam's parents were shot to death in their own home by soldiers called Global Enforcement Agents or GEA's.

It was their job to seek out people who refused to take the RFID chip into either their right hand or forehead. A lot of people refused to take it just because they felt that this was an invasion of their personal privacy and a threat to their freedom.

But Adam's parents refused because of the same reason we did. We knew it was the Mark of the Beast that the book of Revelation warned about. We knew if we took it, we would lose our eternal life and be damned to Hell forever.

Adam was able to escape and hide. After the soldiers left, he rushed frantically back into the house, but it was too late. There they laid, hands clasped tightly together. A bible, viciously thrown on the floor next to his father's head, was splattered with blood.

He fell to his knees and wept over their lifeless bodies. He had seen and felt so much pain, just like the rest of us, since the tribulation started. Even knowing the scriptures, how could our minds have possibly been able to fathom the magnitude of the despair and destruction we would see in our beautiful country and the whole world? It was now unrecognizable. But Adam was safe with us now.

Our daughter was young, but filled with wisdom and strength. Adam was her equal. Together, they would help to lead our family and keep us all together and safe. Abigail took Adam's father's ring out of her pocket and put it on Adam's finger.

They searched each other's eyes and found salvation; a reprieve from the chaos and confusion that was now the Earth's battle cry. They kissed each other with great passion. And with that, my daughter was now married. Who would've ever thought that something so pure and beautiful could happen in amongst so much evil?

Rob and I hugged Abigail so tightly. I kissed her on the cheek and told her, like I had so many millions of times, how much I loved her. I kissed and hugged Adam officially welcoming him into our family even though we already considered him to be our son.

The rest of our family, which consisted of my other two daughters, Faith, now sixteen, and Susan, now twelve, my mother, Lilly, and her husband, Sterling, and my sister Ann who was three years older than me and her husband, Jeff, who was almost the same age as my mother, gathered around them hugging and congratulating them.

We were all very different people with different backgrounds and life experiences, but we all fit together like "peas and carrots" because we all had one common goal. We wanted to stay alive, and we all wanted to see Yeshua, whom we used to know as Jesus, touch down on the Mt. of Olives in Jerusalem. Even Jeff was looking forward to Yeshua's return.

That was our miracle, the one we had prayed for, for years. Mom, Ann, and I had prayed for his salvation relentlessly. But it took his death to bring him to Yehovah's feet.