Warnings That Kill(14)

Start from the beginning

(SORRY. IT'LL STOP HERE CAUSE I STILL HAVE INNOCENCE, BUT IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE BETTER ANOTHER TIME.)

They sprang apart like they were allergic to each other, and shouted for whomever it was to come in.

"Guys, we're leaving." Reminded a quite frazzled Hermione, possibly because the doors were not as thick as they thought.

Draco nodded, biting his lip nervously, and Harry let out a beaming smile. Hermione could clearly see a nice hickey... 2 nice hickeys on his neck.

With a quick smile to them both, she locked eyes with Harry and raised an eyebrow.

"Nice hickeys."

Poor Harry was left with scarlet cheeks and a cackling Draco Malfoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh Merlin, Harry! Granger is my new favourite." Draco tried to stifle another laugh.

Harry went red once again. T-That was uncalled for!" He too was trying to not grin at the little comment Hermione made.

Draco locked eyes with him, and Harry could see the playfulness dancing in his shining silver eyes, all the worry that filed them was completely demolished.

"You're so cute." Harry gave him a toothy grin, and Draco flushed a soft pink. Harry made a mental note that he never blushed harder than a hot pink.

"C'mon, let's go to the Burrow." Harry latched on to Draco's arm, pulling him out the door. Despite Draco's protests, of course.

"There you two are. We've been waiting." Quipped Hermione, and Harry nodded sheepishly. Did you tell anyone? He mouthed, and Hermione broke into a smile, shaking her head.

"Okay, everyone grab an arm, we'll be apparating." Draco immediately snatched onto Harry, and Harry rolled his eyes at him. Ron grabbed Hermione's arm, and Hermione took Harry's.

"Oh, and Malfoy?" Draco raised an eyebrow.

"I need to talk to you." Was all she spoke before Harry felt a jerk behind his navel and they apparated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here we are!" Harry made a gesture, and Draco rolled his eyes.

"Honestly Harry?" Harry stuck his tongue out, and Draco did the same.

They went single file into the Burrow, Draco being last, and he looked around in amazement.

It was a decent home, much more common than his manor. However, it felt warm and cozy inside, and it looked like a good house. There was blasts of colour everywhere, red, green and white for Christmas. Settling his tense body, he decided that he liked the house very much.

"Mummm! We're home!" Weasley called out, and Draco could hear the stairs creak as Mrs.Weasley walked down them.

"Harry, Hermione, Ron!" She chirped, alarming Draco with how much energy she seemed to have. They all have their hellos, (except for a certain Slytherin) and Harry was the first to speak up.

"Mrs.Weasley-"

"I told you Harry, call me Molly." Draco smirked.

"Molly...Draco. Draco...Molly." Harry sidestepped, and Draco almost let a panicked expression slip on his face.

"Ah! Hello Draco. Welcome to the Burrow." Mrs. Weasley scooped him up into a hug, and Draco bit his lip.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley." He spoke formally, and she chuckled.

"No formality here." She gave him a smile, and Draco nodded.

Harry stepped beside him, and Draco let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.