~Chapter 15~

Mulai dari awal

August: Nope I love it. Now bye cause you not blaming me for you being in...oh wait you have to blame me but technically you could've stopped me.

Kaylee: *walking off* Yeah I know but....I didn't want to.

August: Bye....I need to call Myles, yo brother, Corahn, Trey, Leah, and Eddie.

Kaylee: Why all them?

August: To make sure y'all three stay in yo damn seat.

Kaylee: Not going to hit her.

He looked at me cause he knew I was lying.

August: Kaylee for real man. That shit ain't cute for y'all to be fighting all the damn time.

Kaylee: Ughhh like you don't fight.

August: Cause I'm a nigga smart ass. A nigga would rather fight than have his girl fighting all the time.

Kaylee: I'm going to school now babe. Want a kiss?

August: *jumping* Ooo gimme gimme.

I kissed him and he licked his lips.

August: *using a baby voice* Auggy like your kisses mommy.

Kaylee: Awww your baby voice is cute.

August: I know.

I kissed him one more time and walked down. I walked out and got in his car. I stopped at Starbucks and got a ice coffee. I drove to school and got out. Halls were clear as shit. I walked to my class and snuck to my seat. Mr. Jones was doing attendance. He was late on doing it but hell it saved me. I put my head down to act like I was sleep. How late it was I'm sure he noticed my voice was missing. Since Carson came all three of us be tearing it up.

Mr. Jones: Kaylee must be absent I haven't heard her voice all morning.

Carson: She right here. She was sleep all morning.

Mr. Jones: Oh okay. Kaylee sit up and take notes.

I rolled my eyes groaning in frustration. I was actually going to go to sleep. I sat up and Carson looked at me.

Carson: So bitch why was you late this time?

Kaylee: August bitch.

Carson: Y'all fuck to much. I think yo ass pregnant to. You been eating like I did when I was pregnant with Chloe.

Kaylee: I always eat like that.

Carson: Damn that girl. Yo ass pregnant.

Kaylee: *covering my stomach* No I'm not.

Carson: Take a test lil girl. Prove me wrong. Until then you pregnant if you ask me.

Mr. Jones: Ladies no talking.

I crossed my legs as well as my arms. I sat back chewing on the inside of my jaw causing my dimple to show. I started taking notes and I was actually quiet this time and I wasn't sleep. Carson had me thinking really hard. Me and Aug need to have a talk when I get out of school.

Second Class

I walked in and sat down. Chris, Corahn, and Myles were all turned around looking at me.

Kaylee: What?

Chris: You quiet. You never quiet this class hell or any other class for that matter.

Carson: She pregnant.

Chris: What the hell!?!

Kaylee: I'm not pregnant Chris. Carson bitch stop saying that.

Carson: You might be. Have you notices how much you've been eating.

Myles&Corahn: Hell her fat ass always eats like a nigga.

Kaylee: Same thing I said.

Carson: Okay okay deny it now.

Kaylee: There's nothing to deny because I'm not pregnant.

The more I deny it the more I start to believe it. I would love to have August first baby but not right now. I'm still in school and I don't need a baby right now. Hell its basically like I have one with Kemonte.
Corahn: Damn baby so its like that now.

Kaylee: Corahn I'm not in the mood for playing today.

Everybody gasped and I rolled my eyes. I sat back and started doing my work. While everybody started working Chris talked to me.

Chris: Damn lil sis you serious as hell about this. You really think you pregnant?

Kaylee: No...yes...I-I don't know.

I sat back and Chris rubbed my shoulder.

Kaylee: *to myself* Damn.

A bitch might be pregnant. Oh yeah me and August really have to talk.