Matthew admits

(Y/N) means your name just incase you didn't know that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Matthew have been best friends for 7 years now but your also friends with the rest of Magcon and they know you and Matthew really like each other and are to afraid to admit it. So Cameron and Nash decide to do something that will make the both of you speak.
~~~~~~~~~*in the hotel*~~~~~~~~~~
Cam + Nash:hey Matthew
Matt:hey guys. What's up
Cam: nothing we are just debating who would be best with Y/N. Who do you think is better for her.
Matt: umm.. I dunno
Nash: maybe we should impress her see who she finds more intriguing.
Matt: NO!
Cam + Nash: what do you mean no?
Matt: I mean No. You guys know I love Y/N and even if she doesn't feel the same way I won't let her date any of use. She's just perfect in every way and use can't have her ok.
Little did Matthew know that Cam and Nash text you to come up to prove to you that Matt loved you. You were hidden in the cupboard (closet) and as soon as you heard what he said you stepped out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N: so you like me (you are smiling ear to ear)
Matt turns around with a embarrassed expression on his face. You found it so cute when he was shy.
Matt: Y/N I.. Uh how long have you been there for.
Y/N: I was hidden in the cupboard (closet). Matthew I wanted to see if you felt the way I do with you.
Matt: how do you feel about me.
Y/N: Matt you are the cutest person I have ever met and I love you because you are always you. You are silly, clumsy and just perfect. I was scared you didn't like me the way I like you.
Matt walks closer to you and says
Matt: does this answer it
Matthew places his hands on your face as he slowly leans in. You were shocked at first but kissed back. This was the best thing ever to happen to you. Matt pulled away and said.
Matt: Y/N my best friends of 7 years and hopefully longer will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend.
You stood there just looking up at his eyes and smiled and mouth out the words yes before jumping up at him him wrapping your arms around his neck as you kiss him again.
Cam + Nash: aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww so cute
You and Matthew laugh when Matthew stops and says
Matt: I Love You Y/N and when ever I see you I fall in love with you even more.
Y/N: Matthew you have been my best friend for 7 years and now you are my boyfriend and my best friend. I Love You to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the first imagine if you did amazing if you didn't then that's fine not everyone likes the same thing but. No matter what you do not everyone will love it.
We'll see you next time I update.
👋👋👋👋👋