C-maybe...

J-ma!

C- you better not raise yo voice at me boy...i think he's serious about it..he even divorced anika, and kicked her out..all right in front of me.

J- really?

C-yep...

J- i really hope he means it mom.

C- he does. The man litteally cried apologizing.

J-wow.

C- ugh..now lucious up here tryna make me get on this superman ride...I'll talk to you.

J-ok ma..bye.

C-bye.

"Lucious im not riding that" i said as i looked up at the ride. "Come on baby it can't be that bad..you'll like it i promise." he said."no" i said back. "Come on please..." he kissed my neck.
"Fine" i finally said. We got onto the ride, and we started moving. The ride started going up, and up, and up...i swear we were as high as the clouds. I started to have second thoughts when we reached the top. "Lucious wait" i said. "I changed my mind!". Next thing you know we dropped down. "Lucious..." i screamed. He was over there laughing. "Baby it's ok" he shouted back. Next thing i know we were turning upside down...and i don't do upside down. I felt myself getting sick. "Lucious i wanna get off!" i shouted. But he just kept screaming "whooo". I covered ny eyes and screamed. Then we went in a cave with lights everywhere. Then we went spiraling downward. "Lucious..." i called out. He grabbed me and kissed me..which calmed me down a little. Finally the ride was over and the first thing i did was find the nearest trashcan. I threw up so much it hurt. "Baby are you alright..what happened?" he rushed over to me asking. "This is your fault lucious" i snapped. "Im sorry baby...wanna try the ferris wheel instead?..its much slower." he said. "Fine.." i said brushing past him. I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash i brought in my purse in case i threw up..nothing like being prepared. We went over to the ferris wheel. We got in the blue one and it was only about 4 people on, which was fine with me. We made it to the top and then it completely stopped. "No no no" i said to myself. "Baby its ok...stop being afraid about everything...i got you" he promised. I was still panicking...breathing heavily. Lucious got up and sat on the side i was on. "Lucious why is this day Turning out so bad?" i shouted, panicking. He just grabbed me by my waist and kissed me deeply. He bit my lip roughly and sucked on it to sooth the pain. I moaned of course, unable to keep it in. He started kissing me on my neck. "Lucious.." i said to him. "Shh baby..stay calm" he whispered into my neck. I moaned again. He grabbed me and tossed me on top of his lap, so rough it caused the ferris wheel car to shake. I panicked again and started breathing heavily. "Shh baby stay calm i got you..i promise". He said into my neck. He was slowly giving my a hickey. "Damn lucious" i breathed out. He took my leather jacket off and sat it in the seat. He kissed me again, this time we were frenching. Just when he was tugging at my shorts we felt the jolt of the ferris wheel cart start moving again. "Shit" we both said. He kissed me one more time and said against my lips "see baby..i told you i got you". He gently tossed me back to my seat and got back on his side. When the ride was over i was as wet as ever. I was tired of him teasing me...oh he earned the nookie.

Lucious POV

Damn...i was so close.. I was ready to leave...i was tired of cookie teasing me...oh im finna get the nookie..

It was already 9:30..and its been a long day...i found jamal and lola and asked if everyone was ready to leave. Lola already crashed out. "So did lola have fun today?" i asked jamal. "Too much fun" jamal said smiling at her and kissing her on her forehead. "So what about you two?...you had fun today?" he asked me and cookie. "Yea we had alot of fun" i said smiling at cookie. She smiled back uncomfortably crossing her legs. Did she have to pee? Jamal winked at cookie and said "ok then let's head back shall we". We got in the car and drove back. When we got in the driveway Jamal waved us goodbye and took lola home. We went inside and closed the door. Today was fun..but tonight will be better.

Cookie POV

This man was driving me crazy. I couldn't take it anymore. As soon as i closed the door i pushed lucious down on the couch and hopped on his lap straddling him. He grabbed me by my waist and grinding my waist to his lap more. He kissed me on my neck, and i held him there. I kissed him so deep and bit his lip hard enough to probably draw blood. "Ow..cookie slow down..you ok?" he asked. "Lucious i need you...now." i shouted back pulling his sweater. "Im sick of you teasing me." i continued. "Im sick of YOU teasing ME with that rack you got girl" he said lifting me up taking me upstairs. I just moaned from his kisses. He was giving me another hickey...which was driving me insane. He kicked the bedroom door and tossed me on the bed. He crashed onto my lips yanking at my shorts. We threw our shoes off and he ripped my shorts off...litterally. "Lucious..!" i moaned. "Shhhh I'll buy you plenty more..i promise" he said into my lips. I ripped his sweater...litterally. " cookie..!" he moaned. "Shutup lucious I'll buy you more" i moaned winking. He tossed my jacket somwhere and my shirt, too. He got up and looked at me. "Why did you stop lucious"! I shouted. "Im just looking at how beautiful you look right now" he said winking. I got up and started messing with his belt buckle "thanks" i whispered. "Anytime baby..you've always looked amazing." he said into my lips. i pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. He moved me up to his face. "Ready?" he whispered. "Lucious if you don-" i couldn't finish because lucious pushed his tongue inside me. "Lucious..! Shit!" he let me grind on his face. "Dammit lucious...mmm" i moaned. I almost came..just when i was about too he got me from on top of him. "Lucious! ..plea-" my sentence was cut short because he rammed himself inside me. "Shit lucious yes!" i moaned. He kissed me and sucked my bottom lip, earning another moan. "Shit cookie...you feel amazing...just like i remembered" he moaned loudly. "Cookie..i love you...i really do." he moaned out kissing me. I couldn't respond because he felt to damn good. "Im close lucious" i moaned out. "Fuck, me too baby" he moaned back. I couldn't hold it in any longer. We both climaxed at the same time. "Damn lucious..that was amazing!" i moaned breathlessly. "It really was...you felt so good i ended up climaxing earlier than i was planning too" he said breathlessly also, kissing me deeply. " i love you cookie" he said staring into my eyes. "I mean it."..." i love you too lucious" i said under my breath. "What was that" he asked. "I love..." i returned saying the rest under my breath. "Hm...i was gonna go for another round but i guess you good" he said back and started to get up. I grabbed him and yanked him back down "i..love..you" i said back slightly smiling. It was kinda hard saying it. "I knew you loved me to baby...you mean the world to me" he said kissing me. And off to sleep we went.

TBC...