Quick A/N: Please note that I altered the original Rapunzel story line a bit (to my content) but I own my new ideas, but still don't own the original story nor Naruto! ^^ Anyways, enjoy~

★Lee★

Once upon a time, in the grand village of Konoha, there were two royal families that'd always fight for power. Both families, the Namikazes and Uzumakis, had authorities, but both kings were greedy and wanted full control of Konoha. And thus they fought; there were constant wars between the two families, to the point where villages would be destroyed and townspeople were getting hurt from being in between the conflict. To resolve matters, the townspeople voted for the Uzumaki's to be their ruler. Within a few months, the Uzumaki's had a young girl born. Now, you may all think of how wonderful that is, but this was back in a time where royal families desired for sons more than daughters; they often banished baby girls born into the family. King Uzumaki was like the stereotype; he was not impressed when his wife had given birth.

Queen Uzumaki held the bundle of towels in her arms, stroking the newborn child's face gently with the tips of her fingers, "Oh, she's lo..lovely."

"Hmph" was her husband's only response.

"Please, darling, won't you even look at her?" she pleaded. "She's our daughter after all."

He didn't reply; only turn his pitiful eyes upon the infant. The baby slowly opened her eyes, and though she could see nothing but blurry figures, she seemed to be watching her father. The queen smiled painfully at her.

"Look, dear, she's looking at you. At least smile back."

He ignored his wife's request.

"Hello, Kushina.." he heard the queen coo to the infant. "Welcome to Konoha."

King Uzumaki then turned his back to his wife and child, his eyes falling to the ground, "Get her out of my sight."

"Wh-what?"

"I didn't expect a daughter." he said lowly, a hint of disappointment in his voice

She smiled innocently, "Well, me nei--!"

"You have ten minutes to spend with her before I send her to the orphanage."

"Darling, you aren't ser--!"

He raised his hand, and her voice immediately faltered. Water formed in her eyes causing her vision to blur greatly, but Queen Uzumaki knew better than to argue with him. She hung her head low, "Y-yes, milord."

With that, she embraced Kushina closer, the tears finally spilling freely. She ran her fingers through the baby's vibrant red hair, not even realizing that for a newborn Kushina had extremely long hair.

"P-please, at least l-look at her," her voice began to break.

Hearing the sadness in her voice, he turned ever so slightly and looked shortly at his child. He remained quiet, then spoke up eventually, "She has your beauty.."

"Oh, milord, I beg of you," her violet eyes were puffy from crying. "..can we raise her? We can keep it a s-secret!"

"I will be no such fraud; word about our child has been released already. If they see that we've sent the infant to the orphanage, people would find out it was a girl. Let us say it was a miscarriage, so they don't know."

"B-but..we can keep her safe!"

He shook his head, "No. It would bring our family to shame; the Namikaze's have a son, and people commend them greatly. We're the rulers; we cannot afford to have her as our firstborn. It could harm our high status."