chapter 2

Sorry I have not updated in a while I've been really busy

Nicole's pov

So today's the day we are at Starbucks now in the airport waiting for our plane ride. We have been talking and decided that we are not going to move in with can and Nash. We are going to move in next door to them.
Flight D 18 is boarding

Oh shit that's our ride me and hazle ran into the plane and sat down just In time. We paid for wifi and I lookwd at hazle and she was texting Nash. I rolled my eyes and she slaped me. I'm really excited to move because in our old school I got bullied and no one knew about it. Only hazle and she would usually punch them they would stop for a wile then do it again. So now I get a new Start.

End of plane ride

When we got off the plane we say nash and can waiting for us. When we went outside with our bags we saw Matt in the car and I almost screamed. OK so everyone thinks I like him but I don't.OK maybe a little,oh who am I kidding I freaking love him. But I also have a secret crush an Jack g only hazle knows about that. She has a crush an him too. It was the middle of winter so it was pretty cold outside. When we got in the car I huged Matt I was sooooooo happy to see him.

End of car ride

Hazle's pov

When we got back to the place it was bueaful. It was already fearnshed and all we needed was new clothes,plates,silverwhere,and other little things. Nicole Nash and I went to the mall and bed bath and body works to get the stuff we needed. When we got home all of the boys were there even Jack. I have a small crush on him. We start school in a week and I am really excited. But the whole time everyone was there nicole was sharing at Matt. I laughed she gave me a death Stare.