Chapter 4

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I left the office and got into my car. I drove to my apartment. I closed the door hard and i know i shouldn't take my anger out on my car but i am so mad.  I speed walked all the way to the elevator in the apartment building. I pushed the button and took me up to my floor. Once i got up there this women walked out with alot of boxes. 

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Traurig?" She said. She speaks german. Thank god i learned how to speak German from college.  What say said waht sorry.

"Tun Sie benötigen Hilfe?" I asked her again. 

" Bitte ja." She said then smiled. What she said was Yes please. 

I picked up a box and help her move it to the downstairs lobby. Once i was done helping her i took the elevator again to get up to my apartment.  I walked out of the elevator and tried to look for my keys in my bag. When i found my keys i turned around to open my door. I walked  inside my apartment and began cleaning up the mess i left this morning in the kitchen.  Why would Zander give a crap about me? He was a douchebag in high school and he is still one. I was about to clean up the mess in the laundry room when i heard the door bell ring.  I walked to the door and opened it to see the last person that i would ever want to talk to. 

"What are you doing here?" I said in a cold voice and giving he my best death glare. 

"I want to talk to you about something." He said. 

"I am quite busy. So can we talk later." I said coldly.

He just pushed the door open and walked right t past me. 

"No i want to talk to you now." He said. 

I turned around to object and then our eyes met. I closed the door but didn't look away. I dont know how long we have been staring at each other but i knew it had to be seconds or minutes. 

"what do you want to talk about then?" I said breaking the awkward silence between us.

"it's about us." He finally managed to say. 

"us?" I said. 

"Yes." He looked me in the eyes again before looking back down at his hands. 

I motion him to follow me to the living room. And we both sat down at opposite sides.

"Look i am sorry about that back in the office. i didn't  know what i was thinking." He said. he brushed his hair back with his hand and i can tell he is nervous.  

"Zander it's fine. I know i shouldn't be kissing people in the building or even at work. but you dont have to be a bitch about it." I said. 

"i know and that's why i am here to apologize for. I never knew i was this jealous about you and andrew." He said.

Wait what?! he was jealous of andrew?

"What do you mean be jealous of me and andrew?" I asked. 

"That you have someone that loves you and i dont.  Rachel dumpt me after graduation in university and i was going to ask her to marry me but then i heart broken." He said. 

Rachel? Rachel Donavon? That bitch who would always say shit to my face. Wow i didn't realize she graduated from university. Maybe her dad paid to have her graduate. 

"i am sorry." I said looking down at my feet.

We talked for a few hours about university and how is life and other things.  

This is one way of getting to know you ex-Enemy and Boss........