chapter 3

Percy pov

camp was amazing. it was huge nothing was the same. there was tons of campers. I was looking around, when a blond headed girl with stormy grey eyes, came up to us. annabeth I thought. my blood turned hot. "calm down ". Thalia told me in my mind. "who are you?" annabeth asked. " were is chiron? " I asked, more harshly than intended. "he's in a meeting at Olymp-". she was cut off by a large roar. I look over and see a drakon attacking the campers. " lets help them out guys"

David pov

Percy was just talking to some hot blonde girl, then all of a sudden a drakon appeared. Percy said to go help them out. I was gonna just disappear but, I needed to gain their trust. I watched as a big girl, probably a daughter ares, was knocked off the drakon and was sprayed with acid. someone yelled " clarisse!" in a matter of seconds the acid was burning through her armour. she was screaming but, soon the screaming stopped and her body just lay there not moving. I decided it was time to join the fight. " come on lets help" I yelled over the battle. they nodded. Percy frozen time around the drakon, so it couldn't move. while luke, Thalia and I hacked and slashed at the beast until it desigrated. every one looked at us in amazement. then a centaur trotted up. " thank you very much" "may I ask who you are?" he asked. Percy spoke up " I am blaze" he said. "that is flare and raven" he said pointing to Luke then Thalia. "I'm flame" I said " we are the leaders of Chaos's army!" Percy said.

Thalia pov

there was quite a few gasps and whispers. "lord chaos has sent us to help in the titan war" i said. Chiron was about to say something but, before he could some kid said "we don't need you're help! I could beat all of you by myself!" " you couldn't even beat us if you had the power of all the gods put together" Luke said . then I looked at the boy he had black hair and sea green eyes like Percy used to........ I was think about this when I fell to the ground with a dagger in my stomach. it had poison on the tip. I could just fell the poison in my blood.....

vote

comment

I hoped you guys liked it