The Call

So all four lads and i are standing in the middle of the Flat with our suitcases and harry walks off into the kitchen.

Louis comes into the kitchen and harry is sitting on the floir sobbing so louis bends down to see what wrong and harry tells him to stay he is going to tell him what happend to him and Sarah in the 8th grade.

"Well we were very close since we had lived in the houses right next ro each other our whole lives and we were best friends and we would hang out EVERYDAY! Until the 7th day of 8th grade she ha dgotten a new boyfriend named Ryan Hightower he......... Abused her but she said that she loved him and that they were a happy couple but i knew they werent her mom had told me that she was coming home with bruises and sometimes broken bones she had sevral broken arms one after the other. Then when she said that her Ryan said that she wasnt aloud to see or talk to me anymore so she ignored me and thats why i have been depressed. I really dont kbow if shes still dating him or not im really hoping not because she is the best thing that has happened to me so far.

Rinnnnggggg Rinnnnnnggggg

I got it yells an irish accent so we all know that its Nialler He hangs up the phone. Head to the backyard lads the jets here to pick us up.