Chapter 2

Hey guys! Time for another chapter!! Please tell me what you think about this story and I hope you enjoy it 😊   Bye!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"My answer is..." H slowly started. L could feel the confused eyes on his back as he leaned in closer to the screen, sitting in his unusal crouched position.

"...Yes..."
L sighed in relief, starting to relax a bit more.
"Although I will not meet with everyone yet, I have a plan. Unfortunatly, I will have to ask everyone to leave the room, except L. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to any of you but most people don't understand what I am talking about most of the time and I keep carrying on talking, like now. Thank you."

As the task force members walked out of the meeting room and into the kitchen, Matsuda was freaking out and fanboying about hearing H speaking 'directly' to him! "Oh my gosh, I can't believe it!!My life has been completed!!" He excitedly whispered with some other things (that couldn't be heard) to himself.

After the door had been firmly closed, L turned to the computer screen and started the conversation.
"So, what is this plan H?"
"Well, as you probally already know, I have been doing my own investagation with the Kira Case and I thought that the most possible suspect is Light Yagami, Son of Detective Superintendent Soichiro Yagami, who will probally be going to To-Oh Collage soon. So, I was thinking..."

After a couple of hours had passed, L and H said farewell and the screens turned back to normal. Ryuzaki called the others back in and explained the plan to them.
" H and I are going to take an exam to try and get into To'Oh university, so we can keep an eye on the main suspect Light Yagami."
The chief's face paled once again as he heard his son's name being used in a negative way. He thought that there was no way that his son could be Kira. That just wasn't possible... or so he thought

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter!! I hope you enjoed it!! Please comment down below if you have any other ideas for the story or just tell me what you think about it. It would mean alot to me. THANK YOU!!!