Chapter 11

Authors note:  

This chapter is dedicated to @JakeFTW  

He is epicness :) thanks buddy. I hope you guys tell me what you like and what you are thinking, it helps. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Zeke's pov:  

I hated that Zoe had to put up with him, and I know he'd take her, even against her will. I couldn't let him do that, she didn't deserve it. She deserved so much better, all the shit he put her through was totally unacceptable. I decided I'd take this into my own hands.

Stacy's pov:

After a good nights rest, I was there to tend to Carson. It was hard for her to eat, luckly her head could move. She sucked up tons of protein shakes. Either I would be feeding her, or Nikki would. Zoe hadn't been in, she felt horrible about everything, even though I told her it would take time. I suddenly felt Carsons front leg twitch, she was healing faster. "Nikki! Come here everybody!" I called to them. Nikki and Tiffany rushed in, Zoe stood by the doorway. "What is it?!" Nikki asked. "Her leg twitched! She should be walking in a couple of days!!" everyone was smiling. Zoe walked in and looked into Carson's eyes, "It's ok, I'm ok. I'll keep you as a sister any day". She petted her behind the ear and Carson's tail moved! "Holy geez! She heals quick!" Tiffany exclaimed. "She always has been that way" I giggled, I knew my baby would be ok.

Kane's pov:  

"There is no way he is coming here! Over my dead body!" I loathed James with every being of my soul, after he killed my wife, and almost killed me, I wasn't going to let him in my territory, or Rick's. The wolfs and I made a treaty on my residence in East Ridge, I would protect them, if they protected me. I believe this is included, not just for my own vengeance.

I remember the night James came. My wife and I were human at that point in time, on a motorcycle run for charity. We were staying over night at the Hard Rock Hotel, which she loved. Her long blond hair was wavy, and her blue ocean eyes sparkeled, no one couldnt stop staring. That is until they noticed me, i knew i was large and muscular, but it came in handy when guys tried to get with my woman. That night, i was out at the bar with some friends and she was with a couple of girls, and she forgot her wallet outside. I went out to check on her, i seen a guy kissing her neck, but she was scared. I was soon to knew it wasnt kissing. He killed her from feeding too much, I went to attack him and he bit me in my shoulder. He thought he had drank enough to kill me, but instead.. The venom had soaked in and I became as he was. Ever since, I have hunted him down, for thirty years, to end him. Now that I am the stronger, he will pay.

Stacy's pov:

"Do what?!" Rick called and said he was coming home, our vampiric friend, Kane, had called and said a sadistic killer of his kind was on the way.

"He said it was the guy that killed his wife, and he's looking for Zoe."

"Okay, because I'm not sure Nikki and I could take on him, or Tiffany. The strongest one of us is Carson, and she's down." my own daughter had surpassed me in strength and battle strategy, she was ment to be an alpha.

"Wait, ..Tiffany who..?"

"Yes Rick, it's her. I remember the old pictures I seen of Tina. Dont tell me she's coming." this was to be a crazy reunion.

"She's on her way now, improvise!  just do something"!!.

James's pov:

Just fifteen hours till my Zoe will be with me. We will get married, have our children, because I'm ready to settle down. My phone rang,  

"hello?"

"Hey sweet thing"

"Hey Emily, what's up"

"I was really missing you, and decided I'd meet you in north carolina to meet up"

"How did you know I was on my way there?"

"Your brother said you told him to call me, and that you love me James, that's so sweet of you.. Because I love you too"

I froze in rage, he will pay for this.

"I'll be there soon, im catching a flight tonight. So I'll be there in the mourning! Love you!"

"Bye, love you too"

Why did I say that?! Geez, guess I am going to kill a hot chick.

Nikki's pov:

Zoe and I were ok. We were having laughs about putting her on eharmony,zoosk, and other dating sites. "Yeah like these things work" she giggled. 

"They do! My friend Jamie found her mate on there, I'm sure you'll find a hot man" i joked.

"Sure sure, but you have to go with me to meet these people. You never know whose a pedo now-a-days"

"You got that right" we looked over at Carson and she barked. We liked teasing her about the age difference. 

"I have a request of you Nikki" Zoe stated softly. 

"What might that be, hun?"

"I want to be the maid of honor at your wedding, that is when you have it" she looked me in the eyes. 

"Who else would I choose?!" i replied in an ovbious tone. 

We laughed and hugged. Stacy ran in the room. "James is on his way here Zoe! But no worries. We have vampiric guardians trailing this place. Not to mention Rick is on his way home with the kids. You will be safe I promise. "How did he find out I was here?!" Zoes face had a look of fear and also anger.  "His brother told our friend, I swear you'll be safe" Stacy hugged us tight. 

Zoe's pov:

Zeke?! Zekie?! I can't believe he done that to protect me! I remember when he protected me the first time, he got mad at me for forgiving James for all he did and never spoke to me since. He must still care, I remember us as a trio causing so much trouble. At least he cares.

"I'm fine Stacy, I feel safe, mostly." 

"If Carson was up, she could kill him easily. But considering shes in no shape to fight. All of us together, we can't loose." she reassured me.

"Oh god, does Carson know?!"

"She herd me on the phone, I told her to calm down that we would take care of it"

"You know that won't be good enough for her" Nikki said.

Carson's pov:

I had herd everything. James wouldn't touch Zoe if my life depended on it. This was my fight and I would soon let them know that. I growled loudly, they herd me from the living room, I sent out one of my instinctual callings to Nikki, she came in my room and looked in my eyes. She knew I wasn't going down, she knew I was going to fight. Even if it ment loosing my life, I owed it to Zoe.