Chapter 22

Heaven.
You ready Aubrey. I dont want to take forever while that man at my house. He got some explaining to do before i call the police again.

Aubreypov

Yea, lets go .... April honey what did the bad man do to you  and what did he say?--he um said i was pretty and he love me. Then he touch my peepee mommyI was calling  u ,but you did ent cum.

Heaven
Mommy sorry baby.   I should have been watching you. I should have been there to protect you baby . me and everybody was worried about u baby....

Aubrey pov
I was getting angry, and sad by the second... When we made to the house Daonte , and tyrell was cussing at the man...- why did you take that child, then touch her .. You know how sick that is. Dont think u getting off either heaven called the police ..... You know what you did, you  hurt that child.. I grab and  knife and was heading towards him when Daonte pulled me back.

Daonte

No! Baby stop  go sit down with the kids and heaven please

Tyrell

Mane dam i trusted yo  ass and u did some stupid shih like this.. Don't u have a daughter   .. Would you want somebody to that to your child. No mane fuck. The fact that i let you come into my home .. I juss want to .... Mane  . the police need to come on for i kill  yo ass .

Daonte
  You twisted  nigga, you just fucked up inside you, that is a freaking 2 yr old mane . why tf would you want to touch her like that ,leave her in the cold,  then go hide at your mama house . you a bitch ass for that

Heaven
Do you have any idea what i want to do to you for messing with my little girl..Um yea.. Good!  Aubrey go get my gun  from the kitchen... Deshawn take the kids to the room shut the door, and turn up the TV now!

Aubrey

Here heaven!

Tyrell
Baby. No leave it alone the police  will be here

Heaven

Tyrell,no i will not  . he can hurt a lil girl.. I can hurt him. See now you cant just molest a lil child then think u off the hook... Oh no sir . baby 1 shot the arm or 2 in chest .. Best and believe u can try to run but i know how to shoot ..... Nigga stand yo bitch ass up.. Dont be scared. It won't hurt but a lil

Daonte pov

I saw heaven shoot the man 2 time in the arm.  Bruh we got sum crazy girls in our life . Aubrey then kicked him in the face with her tall heels.