Part 3

(3 weeks later)

Andy and the band arrived to pick me up, and get my stuff. After learning the dances for each of the songs and sets, I was ready to go.

Dad had sobered up enough to go all father-ly as he cautioned the guys on looking after me and if they didn't he take away their man-hood (literally).

 I tried to make Andy forget about my fast approeaching birthday, but to no avail as he was determined to make it 'the best ever'.John helped the tourbus driver with my belongings, saying "Your're only going for a few weeks not 3 years!" as if he thought I was only wearing one set of clothes for the whole trip! The boys stayed for a pre-journey dinner and snacks as it was a long trip.

"So how did you meet Emily, Andy?" my stepmum asked Andy.

"Well..OWCH!" he said as I kicked him, hard in the shin.

"As funny as that story is, we don't have time for that, do we?!" I said, hoping they'd get the message.

"Oh yeah, we'd b-better get going!" Jinx said clearly understanding me.

We quickly left and were ready to go as my dad said: "We'll throw a huge 22nd birthday party for you when you get back!". As the words came out of his mouth the band all said they'd all agreed that my birthday was going to be fantastic! Great! 

Once we were on the tourbus and moving the true buzzing excitment started to kick in and I became chatty and......GIRLY. "Where am I sleeping?" motioning to the bed like compartments in the wall behind me. "Oh, either your bunk or a hotel room" Andy answered.

"My bunk?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah the last row on the bottom.....oh god that sounded wrong," Andy replied.

"You're below me" Ashley said with a raised eyebrow that meant something gross.

"Okay so where's the first gig?"

"Ohio" Jinxx told me.

After that we sat for another 10 mins in total silence before Ashley pulled out an empty JD bottle and shouted, "SPIN THE BOTTLE!".

First was Andy and he had to wear bright red lipstick and a pair of my high-heels so that we could take pics. After him was CC; he had to wear one of my bras on his head like a hat and of course we took pics. Before anyone else could go my phone went off, "OMG, your dad vomited on your dress!"

"Hey Millie and yeah but how'd you find out".

"Youtube"

"Crud, I have to go coz Andy.." before I could finish my sentence she butted in.

"You mean Andy Biersack?!".

"Yes, and of course I'll get you his number and tell him you said hi again, but I have to go!" I immediatly turned my phone off before Andy came in.

"Millie?" he asked.

I lifted my eyebrows as to say 'who else', we played a few more times of spin the bottle before the tourbus stopped outside the venue and Sammi, Juliet came aboard. We all started applying our individual make-up, my outfit consisted of ripped leggings plus ripped vest top but due to the theme  of the set me, Sammi were doing back-up dancing so both of us were forced to wear large black angel wings so that we looked like fallen angels. Juliet helped with curling my hair aswell as straightening my fringe.

Just before the band were needed on stage they had to attend an interview with Bryan Starrs, so me and Sammi went over the dance moves.

"Okay so...step step, drop stare at the audience," she told me.

"And for in the end?" I asked her.

"We march with the group same with new years day, and then we go to our podeoms which lower us down and we have to put our arms across our chest like the coffin thing, thats it!".

We took our places at the sides of the stage while BVB took theirs and we awaited the chorus of "I am bulletproof".