No Trust

Lauras pov
Todays is my boyfriends birthday and I'm gonna surprise him! He gave me an extra key to his apartment so I'm gong to go and surprise him with a dog! He's always wanted one. He's at work right jow so I'm glnna put it in his apartment for when he gets home!
I walked to the front door of his apartment holding the dog in my hand. I unlocked the door and saw my boyfriend in their.
"Laura! What are you dping here?"
"Well you said you were at work amd I was gonna surprise you with this dog!"
"Oh, your so sweet!"
"Ya I know," I giggled. "I forgot my makeup here so I'm going to go grab it out of your room,"
"NO! Don't go in there!"
I walked in and saw a girl in there in her bra and underwear laying on his bead.
"WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled.
"Its not what you think!" He yelled.
I snatched my makeup bag grabbed the dog and ran out of his apartment.
"WAIT! LAURA!" He yelled.
"No stop! Were done!" I said.
"Can I at least have the dog?" He said. I can't believe he just said that.
"The fuck? No!" I started driving with tears streaming down my face.
When I got home Ross called me. I ignored the call, I didn't feel like talking to anyone.
The next day...
My sister came over to my house and I told her what happened. I also gave her the dog because she instintly fell in love with it. But she had to leave to film Switched at Birth.
Then someone rang my door.