Ch. 1

*DISCLAIMER! THIS CHAPTER IS AT THE END OF SEASON 5!
****
Bel's P.O.V
"Kids breakfast!!" I heard Fiona yell from downstairs. I groan and slowly get up. I put on some shorts and a shirt and head downstairs. Ian and Liam were already down here but Debbie wasn't. Im not surprised. "Mornin Bel.." Fiona says as she puts a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. "Morning.." I say back and I start to eat. "You need a ride to school today?" Ian asked me. He was in a good mood today. "Uh yeah thanks." I gave him a smile. After I was done eating I went to go get dressed. I just put on a shirt and some pants then went downstairs. I almost forgot to tell you who I am. Well, my name is Annabel Gallagher well I am Annabel Smith but I'm like family to the Gallagher family so I usually just say Gallagher. My family split on me and Lip took me in when I was 14. I am 17 years old and about to be 18. "Alright lets go..Debbie! Lets go!" Ian shouts upstairs. Debbie comes down in heals. I don't even wear heels. I shrug and we head out the door. "Ian..do I have to go to school..?" I ask as we pull out of the parking lot of Debbie's school. "I guess not." He said. I smile. "Thank youu" I say and turn on the radio. I lit a cigarette and put it between my lips. "You going over Mickey's today?" I asked him. "Yeah wanna come?" He asked as he took the cigarette and puffed it. "Sure I'll come." I said and he handed it back to me. We went over to Mickeys and I sat on the couch. "Hey Bel." Mickey says coming into the "dining area". "Hey fuck." I say and finish my cigarette. He chuckles at the nickname I gave him. It's because when I first met him the first thing I saw was his tattoo on his fingers. It said fuck. "Aye shouldn't you be at school?" He asked me. "Shouldn't you be beating someone up?" I say taping my fake watch I had on my wrist. "Thanks for reminding me toots." He said then took my cigarette and put it in his mouth. "I will be right back." He said then left. I felt my phone buzzed and it was Fiona. I answered. "Hello?" I said. "Hey can you tell Debbie and Ian that we are going to go visit Carl today after they get out of school. So they need to come straight home after school." She tells me more then asks me. "Yeah..how did you know I wasn't at school?" I asked. "When are you ever at school?" She replied. I nod in agreement. "True..but yeah I will tell them." I say then hung up. "Ian, Fiona said to come when Debbie gets off of school because we are visiting Carl after." I said then left to Debbies school. Debbie has a phone but she got it taken away when Fiona found out she was keeping the baby. I don't really care if she keeps it or not. I walked in and headed to the office. "Hi can I speak to Debbie Gallagher for a moment." I said and the lady nodded then walked off. A couple minutes later Debbie came in. "Is everything okay? Did someone die?" She asked in a normal tone. "No, Fiona wanted me to let you know to come home straight after school because we are visiting Carl after school." I said to her. "Alright fine. You know you could have called me. I have a phone." She said. "Wait what? I thought Fiona took that away?" I asked. "She did. Anyways I gotta go. See ya.."She said then split. "Really I walked all the way over here.." I say to myself as I walk out of the school. I headed to Vee's and Kevins house. I went in and got some soda. "Hey Bel." Kevin said sitting at the table with me. "Where is Vee?" I asked surprisingly not hearing the twins crying. "She is actually calming down the twins." He said all proud. "Wow..really? Good for her." I say and we put our drinks together. "Cheers." We say and Vee comes down. "I heard you calmed down the twins." I said then take a sip of my drink. "I did. Its a big step for me." She said. "Oh hey can you watch the kids tonight? Vee and I are going on a date night." Kevin asked. "I think so yeah.." I answered. "Thanks Bel." Vee said and started cleaning the kids toys. "Well I gotta get goin I have to pick up Liam." I say and head out as they say bye. As I walk out I see some of my "friends" sitting out on there porch getting high. "Ayee Bells!" One says and I go over to them. "Hey Jack." I say and he hands me some weed. I take it and take a puff at it then hand it back. "You should come to my party tonight. Its going to be lit." He states as Danny agreed. "I can't man. I would but I gotta babysit." I said. "That sucks..well maybe you can stop by." He said and I nod then start walking to pick up Liam. I got there and went inside. "Bel!" Liam cheers as he sees me. "Hi Liam!" I say smiling as I pick him up. I sign him out and we head home. "Did you have fun today Liam?" I asked him. "Yess.." He said with a smile on his face. We got home and I saw a lesbian couple moving in next door. Greaat. "Liam you hungry?" I asked as I opened the fridge. "No thanks..I had peanut butter!" He said turning on the tv. "Hmm..they actually fed you there." I say and grab a soda. "Hey Anna." Lip said coming in and giving me a quick hug. "Hey Lip. You hungry?" I asked. Lip is the only one who calls me Anna. Don't ask. "Uh yeah. If you wouldn't mind fixing me up a sandwich." He asked. "Don't mind." I said taking the bread out. "Did you see the lesbian couple across the street?" He asked sitting at the bar. "Yeah. Geez..Frank was right." I said putting the mayo on the bread. "I'm always right." Frank says coming out of the bathroom. "Yeah okay." I said sarcastically. He just waved me off and went outside. "So I'm guessing you are coming with us?" I say handing him his sandwich. "Yup." He answered.

Fiona had comeback from work and Debbie came home. "Alright, everyone lets go." Fiona says grabbing Liams hand. "We will grab dinner on our way back." She added and we headed out. When we got there and had to be searched. When we were done they surprisingly put us in a room. Carl then came in with hand cuffs on and a officer. "Hey Carl." Fiona said and he smiled a little. "So are you the.." I cover Liams ears. "The shit in here yet?" I asked sarcastically and uncovered Liams ears. Carl chuckles. "Almost." He said proudly. Cocky. After we got home I headed over to Vees and Kevins. "Hey Kevin." I say coming in. "Hey Bel..looks like we aren't going tonight. Vee isn't feeling well. Sorry kido." He said. "Oh its fine. I will see you..bye." I said then left. The last thing I remember doing last night was going to the party and waking up in my bed.

°°°°
So this is the first chapter. I think Im not going to finish the other Shameless Fanfiction. Anyways hope its good so far.