❄️Chapter 1-what?❄️

Elsa POV
I was already in school with Anna and we were putting out stuff in our lockers too bad were not lockermates.
then when i closed my Locker there was this guy with white hair He Was So Dreamy wait what stop thinking like that Elsa! then he said "hey beautiful" wait did he just say 'Beautiful' at me???? wow quite the charmer.then i said "oh hey there" then I started blushing and he smirked at me am i really that Beautiful??? ok im obsessed no or i was Fangirling ok..........oh heres the word i was looking for.......................................AWKWARD............................
...................time skip to the end of classes....................
we were on our way home when that white haired boy approached me again this time he said my sister Anna was throwing a Sleepover and he was invited.......................................WAIT HE'S INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok freak out much???
A/N
hey snowgies! got a new story!!!
this story of course! and i have a friend named Fatima she has a wattpad account now. her name is FatimaShineTomista1 and she was my friend since when i was like 5 years old and i dedicate this chapter to her she is new to wattpad she created her account today. so goodbye little snowgies!
-Ysabel❄️