Is This Right?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Quavo POV

Im tired af dawg. Practice whopped my ass today 😭. I was chillin on the couch til Mia talking bout some carry her upstairs 😐.
Mia: Carry me upstairs bae I'm tired 😩.
Quavo: Uh did you not see me at practice 😐 ?? I said getting smart. I love her but I'm to tired.
Mia: PLEASEEEEEEEE 😩 !?
Quavo: 😑. I picked her up n put her over my shoulder. I carried her up the stairs while she kept giggling. She so damn silly I swear 😂. When I reached her room, I threw her on the bed. I might as well spend the night. I packed some clothes too 😊.
Quavo: You should let me spend the night 😊.
Mia: Haha you funny 😐. I started laughing.
Quavo: I'm serious, I brung some clothes.
Mia: You not spending the night 😐.
Quavo: Ok watch me 😊. She think I'm playing. I took my clothes out. I laid them on the bed. I took my hoodie off n then my shirt until Mia stopped me.
Mia: Woah woah woahhhh ✋🏻. I bust out laughing.
Quavo: 😂😂😂😂.
Mia: Put the shirt back on I'm dropping you off at your moma house.
Quavo: See you can't do that cause I told her I'm staying at the mansion tonight 😊.
Mia: Well go over there 😐.
Quavo: Nah fam you good. She rolled her eyes at me 😭. I went in the bathroom n turned the shower on. I came out the bathroom n she was laying in the bed on her phone.
Mia: You sleeping in the guest room too.
Quavo: The fuck I'm not.
Mia: The fuck you are 😐. Why do she always act like this 😐 ? I took my clothes n a towel in the bathroom w/ me. I just hopped in the shower.

Mia POV

Do you kno how bad I wanted this to happen 😩 ? Like him spending the night ? Omg 😩. But then that's gone make me look like a hoe. So yea I'm keeping my distance 🌚. So I guess he forgot something so he came out the bathroom w/ the towel wrapped around his waist. Jesus 👀. I looked around the room trying my best not to just jump on him right at that moment. He looked up n smirked.
Quavo: I see you staring 😏.
Mia: How could I not 😐 ? He laughed. Like foreal. Would you stare if you seen yo boyfriend w/ a towel wrapped around him w/ water dripping down his body 😐 ? WOULD YOU 😐 !? So he went back in the bathroom. He then came out dressed. He had on basketball shorts n a Jordan T shirt. I might as well get in next. So I grabbed all my stuff n went in the bathroom. I turned the shower on. I came back out w/ my clothes on clothes in MM. Quavo was just smirking. I just laughed 😭. I hooked my phone up to my speakers n put on some music. I went to Apple Music Radio. I went to Trey Songz n the first song that played after I skipped 6 times was All We Do by Trey Songz. Ooh y'all don't kno 😈.

Quavo POV

Kymia really think her ass is slick. Ik what she doing, n it's working 😅. So I got up n turned the music down a little. I picked her up n slammed her on the bed. She kno she want this to happen.
Quavo: You want this to happen, I can tell 😏.
Mia: I do, but I'm a good girl. Good girls don't do this 😴.
Quavo: Who's gonna kno about this ? I asked her.
Mia: Nobo- I cut her off before she could finish.
Quavo: Exactly 😌. Plus, it's not like we fucking.
Mia: It could go there 😑. The way you be acting 😂.

Mia POV

Mia: Then you be all on top of me n shit. Then I flipped us over so I could be on top of him.
Mia: When really, it should be the other way around 😏. A smile went across his face so fast. He looked like a creep 😭. I started kissing him. He kissed back rougher. Then his hands began to touch all over my body. I stopped kissing him n grabbed his hands. I put them over above his head n I held them there.
Mia: I didn't tell you to touch me did I 😏 ? He looked like he was lost for words. I'm showing him a side that he ain't never seen before. Hell I ain't never seen this side before myself 😭.

Quavo POV

I shave NEVER seen this side of Mia. Taking charge n shit. I like it too 😏. Shit was turning me on I'm like okay then do yo thang girl 👀. Then she put my hands above me I'm like oh hell nah it's othe other way around. Soon as she let go, I flipped back over to the first position. But first, I took my shirt n shorts off. I was hard too so I wanted her to feel my shit 😈. I got back on top of her. I started kissing her neck, sucking on it leaving hickies. I felt her hands wrap around my neck n my back. Then I stopped. I grabbed the both of her hands n put them above her head.
Quavo: Who told YOU too put yo hands on me 😏 ? I said n she lick her lips smirking. I continued to leave hickies. I went to her chest leaving hickies. Then the other side of her neck. Then I went to her stomach slowly, kissing her belly button piercing. I tugged on it gently n she jumped slightly. I pulled down her sweatpants, completely off. I grabbed her ankles n pulled her a little to the edge of the bed. She giggled. Man the things I'm gone do to her 😈. I got back on top. I started kissing her. I started tongue kissing her too. It got deeper n deeper.

Mia POV

Boyy 😩. I don't want this to stop 😩. What he doing right now is giving me life. He started doing tongue tricks while tongue kissing me 😍 ! I wrapped my legs around him. He stopped n put his hands under my legs so they can stay in place. He was hard too, I feel it. Then he started grinding on me 😩💦. That shit felt goooood. It ain't even the real thing n he got me moaning 😭.
Mia: Ooh that feel good 😭. I said giggling. He chuckled. Then he stopped. I felt his hand slide down to my panties. He started rubbing me. Then I really started moaning.
Mia: Oooh quav 😩.

Quavo POV

I started rubbing her clit, she started moaning. I'm doing shit right tonight 😏. I started speeding it up. She started moaning louder n louder.
Mia: Quavvv omg baby 😩. I started licking up on her neck. I started kissing her again. I stopped rubbing her clit to fingering her. Shit was getting real 😭.
Mia: Oooooh fuck baby 😩.
Quavo: Huh ? I can't hear you say it louder 😏.
Mia: OOOH SHIT. I was going faster n faster.
Mia: Ohh I'm bout to- I'm bout- OOOOH MY GOD. She released on my finger. I slid them out n licked it off. She looked at me.

Omg what just happened 😳 !? Chapter 13. Vote n Comment Please 🌹.