Holidays.

Her.
Mizore.
The one.
My dream.
My day-

You had been interrupted by your best friend (BFF/Name). "Hey, you alright?" They asked. "Y-Yeah. Just...day dreaming." You said, glancing at your crush- Mizore.
She always seemed kinda depressed, other then the fact about how lonely she looked. You wish you were man enough to confess, but.. It's just not that easy for you.
"Alright, (First Name), You just seemed a little out of it." Your best friend stated, them patting your shoulder with a smile. "Class is about to end, so just be prepared."
Your friend sat down, the reacher ranting at one of those annoying students you have to deal with 24/7.
The bell finally rang, everyone cheering about how the weekend had been tomorrow, including the holiday break for thanksgiving.
You stood up, grabbing your materials. I'm gonna do it.
You thought, tensely walking up to Mizore. "H-Hey Mizore!" You said, greeting her with a sweet smile. She jumped, hopefully from being surprised.
"..Oh. Hey (First name).." It broke your heart to see her so lost, and sad..so you thought of something. "You doing anything for thanksgiving?" You asked, still having that smile on your face.

"Uhm..I don't think so..why?"

"Because I was wondering if we could have a picnic together for it." Her eyes widened, a slight...Smile?? On her face?

"That would be...nice, yes, of course." Mizore said, her writing something down. "My number," She explained, "But don't call me until the night before. I have a lot of studying to do." She groaned, you coming up with another idea.
"I cAn HeLp!" You said with a few voice cracks. "Alright," She said. "Then call me tonight."
She handed you the number, pecking your cheek, before quickly walking away, leaving you with a crimson red tint. SHE KISSED ME.
And with that final moment of the school day, you had thought of a lot more then just one picnic.

•~|WILL MAKE A BONUS ENDING.|~•