yandere! professor zoom x speedster! reader

You were crying uncontrollably, your ankle was sore and throbbing, professor zoom had broken it so you couldn't get away from him.

'Shh Shh don't cry' zoom said 'I know a broken ankle is the worst physical pain to endure but I had to you see'

You didn't listen, you kept sobbed as you curled up tighter into a ball on the cold ground.

'It took me so long to finally get you, I wanted to make sure that you couldn't run away, it's alright now I can be with you and no one can take you away from me'

You didn't want to listen to him, but he wouldn't shut up, so you thought best to answer

'Is that why you done it' You sobbed

He nodded 'not even the flash, I know you miss him' he told you 'My only regret is letting you see what I did to him'

He pulled you up by your shoulders, so your back was against the wall, and your red, sore, leaking (e/c) eyes were peering into his glowing red and black ones. Your sobs became louder and more hysteric.

'Oh Shh Shh don't cry' zoom said 'it's okay I'm hear, I'll always be hear'

He brushed the strands of your (h/c) hair that was sticking to your face from the tears. Zoom the kissed you but you were pushing against his chest, to push him away, he got the hint after awhile.

Zoom pulled the neck of your suit away and pressed his lips against you bare flesh. You gasped before you covered your mouth as more tears ran down your damp, red cheeks. You had to close your eyes because you could see flash's dead, blood-soaked body.

The reverse flash bit down hard on your neck, enough to make it bleed and bruise. He licked the blood away before he kissed you again.

This is bad, you thought, this is really really bad