mate

Eleanor's POV:

I was excited and I hated it. why? I don't know i just hated being excited to see Joey it made me feel like I was betraying someone but who? we were meeting in the park so I was wearing dark jean shorts and a neon orange tank top and neon orange converse I let my curls run free. I run down stairs and grab my keys.

"bye mom!" I yelled

"bye honey don't stay out to late!" she calls out.

I get to the park right at five and I see Joey by a tree obviously he had been waiting.

when he sees me he immediately stands up and smiles at me.

"hi" I said.

"hello" he said "come on I want to show you something." he said and he sounded excited about whatever it was.

"sure!" I said eager to she what he wanted to show me.

my mouth dropped and I swore that I felt tears sting my eyes.

"what do you think?" he asked and with that his hand slips around my waist. at the contact the wind around me picked up and I swear that I felt a hand rip his hand from my waist I suck in a breath in shock. I look at Joey with wide eyes. he looked shocked but a different type of shock I really couldn't understand it.

"come on let's eat" he said leading me to the beautiful picnic that laid ahead of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey's POV:

I felt a hand snatch my arm from Eleanor's waist and a faint

"stay away from her you bastard" hissed into my ear.

I was honestly shocked what the fuck was that?

I met Eleanor's obviously scared gaze.

"come on let's eat" I told her as I led her to the picnic.

I really had not packed any food just the decorations I was going to give her the drink and she would pass out and then turning her would be easier no pain she would be my mate. ugh I sound like a fucking bloodsucking vampire.

'do you want a drink?" I asked her.

" yes please" she smiled at me.

I smiled back and got out the mount dew with the sleeping potion on it and hand it to her.

"thanks" she said smiling taking a drink from the bottle. that was all it was going to take one sip and she was going to fall onto deep sleep.

i smirked evily why had the council even warned me to be careful? killing her would have been as easy as 'stealing candy from a baby'.

I saw her pale and her eyes widen.

" its ok " I said as I leaned on to her and caught her falling body.

I took her to the car and derived her to my house.

POV: ( who is he??)

" what do you think?" he said wrapping a arm around Eleanor's waist. MY Eleanor's waist.

I launched forward and ripped his arm from her waist.

" stay away from her bastard" I Hissed into his ear.

~~~~~~

I saw as he smirked evily and my Eleanor paled and fell into deep sleep. right now I was in the car with them I was not going to let him put one damn finger on my Eleanor dead or not.

Joey's POV:

"why can't I change you for damn sakes!" I yelled in frustration running a hand through my hair.

I had brought her home half an hour ago and right when I was going to change her I got a electric shock so strong that I jumped up and got away her and since then I can't get a a yard near her and not get shocked.

what the fuck?

I took a deep breath if I wanted to turn her this might be my only chance.

I run trying to pass whatever was protecting her and burning me. I felt hands wrap around my waist and through me against my wall dazing me cause of the unexcept force.

" I fucking told you to stay away from her you bastard" I hear again that faint voice in my ear.

"what the hell are you?!" I screamed as anger fury and unexpected fear boiled in me.

"just watch" I heard the thing chuckle. I was thinking about a snarky come back but was interrupted my a movement Eleanor. I looked at her her eyes snapped open.

were they glowing?

...oh shit.

Eleanor's POV:

it was a dream it had to be but it was awful all the bad things that had happened through out my life seem to be playing like a movie. and the death of Max was incredibly strong and it hurt a lot I wanted to wake up but couldn't I felt so alone at the same time I felt protected. then u felt a wind a beautiful wind and i smelled the ocean and I saw the light the ocean blue green light that called to me like a gravity pull. I feel the nightmare go away and the sense of reality over come my mind and I feel different I don't know what but I do. my eyes pop open and I feel strange I still feel that same breeze and ocean and all I see is green blue

what the hell?

Joey's POV:

oh. shit.

her eyes were glowing, glowing blue green.

No.

her mate!? it was the only way possible her eyes could glow her mate was claiming her as his that was what had holden me back from turning her into my kind her mate was near.

no he was here! protecting her I don't know how because he isn't hear physically but he is protecting her from me. but the question is

who was her mate?

and were was he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooo what do you guys think still don't know what joey is...

so sorry for the chapter being short and for the late update bit I will be updating soon!

5 votes

15 reads

and I will update!!

follow

vote

comment!!!

tweeter: Daniela_v_Jimenez

1D IG: onedirectionpage50

love ya !!!!!