Eren x Reader: Movie Night

"Okay Mom, I'll text you when it's over." you said before closing the car door with a pillow and blanket in hand. Tonight the student council at your high school was hosting a movie night showing (favorite movie) in the gym. Excited, you walked into the building ready to get the night started.

"Two dollars, please." You handed Armin, who was on the council, the money and he took your hand to put a stamp on it. "Thanks, Armin." you smiled at the blond before making your way to the gym to find a good spot. You were able to find one that had a good view of the wall they were going to project the movie on, and put down all your stuff before going to buy some concessions for the movie. 

While you were waiting in line you felt two arms wrap around your waist. You giggled and tilted your head back to see the pair of gorgeous teal eyes you fell in love with. "Hello, (Name)" Eren smiled and gave you a peck on the cheek. 

"And here I thought you were gonna stand me up." you joked. Eren gave a fake pout and you giggled at his adorableness. "I'm kidding silly." you ruffled his hair and he chuckled. 

"Oi, if you're not gonna order something then make way for the other students." grumbled Jean, who was working concessions along with Sasha.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll have one popcorn, 2 packs of (fave candy), and a can of soda." Before you could reach into your pocket for the money, Eren took out his wallet and gave Jean the cash for your food. 

"Hey, you didn't have to do that." you mumbled as you poked the gentleman's cheek. He laughed before taking your hand and kissing the palm of it. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I let you pay for everything?"

"Ugh, you'd think after 3 months of this I wouldn't feel sick to my stomach." Jean gagged as he handed your food. "Now if that's it, get outta here before I puke in the popcorn machine."

Eren opened his mouth for a retort, but you grabbed his hand and lead him back into the gym before he could say anything. His anger soon faded as the two of you laughed over hearing Jean yell at Sasha for eating the concessions.

The two of you made your way to the spot you picked and got comfortable under the blanket, setting the pillow on your lap for support. 

"Hey, their showing (favorite movie) right? The one with the actor you like?" 

"Yep. I'm so excited! He has this one scene wear his shirt burns off in the middle of the fight and-" 

"Okay, okay, nevermind." You giggled at Eren's jealousy towards the famous actor. 

"Hehe, sorry. I'll try not to drool too much during the movie." you said as you popped some popcorn into your mouth. Eren still had a pout on his face and nuzzled his head against your shoulder. You giggled and nuzzled him back as the movie started. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes were glued to the screen during (favorite actor's) big fight scene. You had to hold back a squeal when his shirt ended up burning off like you said. Eren watched your expressions and grew slightly annoyed that you were entranced by the actor. As he watched you eat some popcorn he had an idea. 

He nuzzled against your shoulder again and you turned to see him with the most adorable puppy dog look ever. "What's wrong?"

"My hand fell asleep, can you feed me?" he whispered. You knew full well that his hand wasn't asleep since you were holding it and could feel him squeeze yours every so often. The fact that he was trying to get your attention made your heart melt from excessive cuteness, so you took a piece of popcorn and brought it to his lips.

"Say 'ah'." you teased. Eren chuckled softly before taking the piece of popcorn from your fingers. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you continued feeding him during the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the movie was over, the two of you stayed sitting in the gym waiting for your parents to come pick you up. 

"Are you still jealous of (favorite actor)?" you teased. Eren frowned and grabbed your waist and set you on his lap, earning a squeak from you. He chuckled before planting feathery kisses all over your face. 

"I'm not gonna lose to that hot-shot. I'm the real hero for you at the end of the day." You giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yep, my dorky hero."

I hope you guys liked it! ^^