Having A Kombat With Him

"Uugh!" Jacqui punched the wall as Cassie enters the room.

"Thanks for leaving me behind." She said, sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry. Those assholes just had stain on my clothes." Jacqui quickly wore a new gray shirt and some shorts.

"So, what happened to you back then?" Jacqui asked as she lied down her bed.

Cassie sat down to her bed as well. "Well, I was just eating alone, then I met this crazy bitch."

I was in the middle of finishing my food when I spotted a girl with another friend.

They were wearing so tight clothes, like I mean, their skirts are so short.

Maybe anytime, the clothes would pop.

They caught me suddenly staring at them and stood up, slowly walking to me.

I quickly looked back to my food and finished it, pretending I didn't saw them.

"Ehem." I looked up and saw both of them at my sides.

"Did you have a problem with us?" The on in magenta dress asked, raising its brow.

"Uhm, what do you mean?" I gave them a confused look.

"We saw you staring at us. Do you have a problem to us?" The other one in yellow-gold dress said.

"Yeah, your clothes," I mumbled, which clearly they heard.

"What?"

"Do you even know us?"

"We are models, so our clothes are like this!" They said in unison.

"Ookay.. so, why can't you just wear normal clothes in school?" I asked them back, which had pissed them off.

"Tanya, what do you think?" The girl asked to this so called Tanya.

"Mileena, beat the shit out of her." They had suddenly grabbed me and pulled me off the chair.

They were on their battle stances.

"Oh you're on." I also went to my battle stance.

"Then, what happened?" Jacqui asks, interested to her story.

"The principle spotted us and stopped us. They also gave us a warning." She plainly answered and lied down to her bed.

Clock shows 4:09

"It's seems early to sleep, isn't it?" Jacqui said, bored.

"Yeah, wanna do something fun?" Cassie asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

...

Jacqui and Cassie walked behind the school's building and saw a crowd, doing combats.

"Woah, how did you know this place?" Jacqui asked, amazed by the place.

"When I've arrived here, saw this."

They went over to the crowd and everyone was cheering to the fight.

They squirmed in the crowd and went infront.

They saw two guys beating.

Jacqui had her face frowned once she saw the same guy as earlier.

He took a strong kick to the guy and he fell flat to the floor.

"Takeda wins!" The cheeres were loud.

"Now who's next to fight him?" The emcee asked.

Jacqui raised her hand. Cassie widen her eyes as everyone stared at her.

"Me."

She walked near Takeda and had her battle stance.

"You were the one at the canteen." He greets.

"Yeah, and I'll kick your ass for what you did."

"It was an accident." He explained.

"Well this won't be an accident."

"Fight!"

Jacqui lunged to him and tried to kick him but his hands had quickly blocked it as Jacqui punched him on the head and he stepped back.

"Not bad for a girl." He smirked.

"Oh, don't you underestimate me." Jacqui bit her lower lip.

This time, Takeda was the first to attack and kicked her but luckily she had dodged it and kicked his feet as he fell.

She sent her leg to him ready to kick but he grabbed her leg and threw her behind him as he quickly got up.

The cheers were getting bizzare.

Jacqui jumped at him and sent a kick but Takeda blocked it.

He pushed her off him and quickly gave a kick that sent her flying and fell hard to the floor.

She groaned and stood up, and spat on the floor.

She ran towards him but caught her and held her tightly as he chuckles.

"You think this is funny?!" Jacqui head-butted him and stepped hard on his foot.

Takeda stumbled but sent a punch at her but made her budge only a litte.

Jacqui kicked him in the chest and he fell to the floor.

He was gasping for air.

She placed her foot on his chest and grinned at him.

"I win."

He suddenly grabbed her foot and took her by surprise and hand pinned her to the floor.

"No, I win." The bell rang and the emcee announced that Takeda had won and the cheers went wild.

Takeda stood up and offered his hand to her.

She rolled her eyes and swat it awat and instead, Cassie helped her up.

"You're good, I have to admit. Had a hard time on you." Takeda comments her.

"Yeah. But the next time I'll combat you, I'll do it better." She hissed.

He smirked and walked off.

"Woah, never knew you were amazing." Cassie said.

"Yeah. When I was young, my dad was once a military soldier and had taught and trained me." Jacqui said.

"Well, you had a cool dad. My dad is always busy since he had tons of responsibilty in his job. So as Mom." Cassie sighed.

"Wish they'd be fine." She mumbles which made Jacqui confused.

Jacqui saw Takeda with his friends as they congratulated him.

They came up to her, "I hope I could fight you the next time." Takeda said.

"Oh, you were that beast earlier. Damn! I'm better than you." His friend laughed.

"Hey asshole! No one gives a fuck if you're better. Leave us be." Cassie snaps at the guy.

"Ooh, you just got a comeback, Jin!"

"Shut the fuck up."

...

Sooo?

I am literally dying for this two, Takahashi and Briggs.

Ahaha xD

Please leave a comment and I'll see you swegs later to the next chapter.

Kaboosh!