"Oh my God, I'm just so happy for you two! He's been so.... sad lately. Now he's gonna be so happy and you two are so cute together! " She squeeled. I shushed her as we made our way to our cars which just so happened to be parked next to eachother.

I was about to respond but asked another question, one that I didn't feel like answering either.

"Wait, what do you mean 'your Alpha'? He's your Alpha also!" She exhaled, seeming confused bye my choice of words.

" Not yet, we haven't had the ceremony yet.  And how would you know? You haven't even seen us together?" I questioned.

"Because I know what you both look like... you guys are so made for eachother! And with you as his mate... you will probably be in the pack bye tonight. Oh! That means that you can move into the pack's village in the woods! Which means we can hang out like everyday!" She jumped up and down again clapping.  She was becoming to overwhelming! I was seeing a different person then who I met in washroom this morning. I still liked her but right now, all I wanted was to get home. Or, talk to my hot mate, but I haven't seen him since gym, which was really getting under my skin, I wanted to see him atleast one more time before going home for the night.

"Okay, I need to get back home to my mother. Goodbye." I got in my car without another word. She got in her's and drove off pretty darn quickly. Huh. I wonder why she was suddenly in such a rush or maybe she always drove like a maniac?

I was about to drive away also when, I saw a guy my age approach my car. I  was angry that  it wasn't Ryan, but I musn't show it. In order for me to keep the attention to a minimum  I need to hide it!I rolled down my window when I saw him approach.

"Excuse me, Melissa?" The guy said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I, Andrew beta of the Riverpack, am inviting you to our welcoming ceremony tonight at 8PM, at our pack's village. Do you accept?" He said, not breaking eye contact, making me squirm. I stared into his brown eyes, unsure of what to say.

"Um.. sure?" It came more of a question then an answer but ah well. He nodded and before I can say anything else, I was staring at his retreating figure. I sat there, still trying to register what just happened. Usually I would've checked him out, but I felt sick at the thought of staring at someone else, other then  Ryan.

I shook my head of all thoughts of checking guys out and made my way back home.

The second I walked through the door, my mother was right infront of me asking questions.

"Hey honey, how was your day? Make any new friends?  Meet anybody special? Did you get and invite to tonight welcoming ceremony?" I held my hand up to stop her mid rant.She took a deep breath and just stood there, waiting for the answers.

"First of all, I'm going to go change. Be right back." Before she can protest or block my way, I ran upstairs to my room and changed into the first thing my hands touched which, evedently was a pair of  dark skinnies and a gray tank top. I shrugged, pulling off my uniform and throwing it on my bed. I debated wether I should let my mother be tortured and wait for me to go and answer but decided that my news was to big to only tell 1 person. So once I was changed I rushed downstairs to answer her questions and more.

"So? Tell me!" She said, the second my butt hit the couch seat.

" I made a new friend today, her name is Carter. My day was fine, I protested about the uniforms and got sent to the office before first period!" I waited for her to say something, but she simply shrugged it off.

"Understandable for  you to protest." She simply said, before I continued.

"And it was from there, that I...met my mate." I whispered the last part, but from the twinkle in her eye, I knew she heard me. She grasped my arm and pulled me in for a hug!