"Oh god! your amazing and your finally mine!" ch23

Start from the beginning

“Wait I’ll be right back.” I put my phone down grabbed my shirt off the floor.

“Who called?” Dustin asked.

“I have to take a phone call.”

“Who is calling you at three in the morning.”

“Mike. Now go back to bed. I’ll be outside. I don’t know where I put the keys so would you let me in.”

“Ya sure.”

“Thanks.” I grabbed my phone and when’t to the hall way.

“I’m back.”

“Who were you talking to?”

“Don’t change the subject. You lied to me. Was this a game to you. Let’s use Izzy for fun?” I looked around. Everyone seemed asleep but to make sure no one came out and see me in my underwear I went to the stair case.

“No I love you Elizabeth.”

“If you love me then why did you sleep with Emily.” He was quiet.

“Exactly. I’m going back to bed.”

“No wait Elizabeth I’m so sorry. I got drunk. I know that shouldn’t be any excuse but I Don’t love her

anymore I love you.”

“That’s not what you said in the video.”

“There is a video.”

“Why did you have to go to her house anyway. Why did you have to drink. We’re over. Stop calling me.” I hung up. My heart was breaking again. I was having trouble breathing but I wasn’t crying. I sat there until I could breath again. I got up and walked to my room. I knock.

“Dustin it’s me would you open the door please.” A moment later the door opened.

“Thanks.” I closed the door. Dustin put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug.

“Let’s get some sleep.” he pulled me into bed and we were in the same position as we started except he wasn’t nervous he was asleep. It took me a bit to fall asleep but when I was asleep I didn’t dream.

I woke up the next morning to Dustin stroking my arm. I was in his arms head on his chest comfortable.

“Good morning.”

“Morning.”

“The pilots call and we are ready to go home in and hour.”

“My phone rang?”

“Ya plenty. Your grandma call. I told her I was a friend helping you because your really sick. she says when your feeling better to call her. Your brothers called and I told them I found this phone and I was trying to get it back to it’s owner. They believed me. How many brothers do you have? Maria called that went to voice mail and Mike called and I told him to fuck off.”

“Thank you. I have three brothers. You shouldn’t of answered Mike call but thank you.”

“Why are you back together after what he did?”

“No I broke up with him last night but he’s going to be pissed. Oh and congrates.”

“For what?”

“For passing the test last night.”

“So as being your friend I see you more like that or less?”

“Maybe.” I playfully smacked his chest. I got out of the bed and went to change and brush my teeth. when I came back Dustin was still laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. 

“Hey get dressed and let’s go get breakfast it only 8:30 they should be open.”

“Are we secret friends?”

“Excuse me?”

“When we get back to school is everything going back to normal.”

“No. We will be hang out a lot more. you putting your arm around my shoulder me making fun of you and you flirting and us having fun?”

“What about your friend Maria.”

“We are not friends granted she doesn’t know that yet but when I get home I’ll tell her.”

“What did she do.”

“It’s along story. What made you ask?”

“No reason.”

“Okay oh and you will become my new body guard.”

“From who?”

“Ryan Mass?” He laughed.

“What did he do?”

“He broke into my hotel room and saw me naked.” He stopped laughing.

“Ya I know. So you can be there for me.” I smiled.

“Now get you lazy ass out of bed I’m hungry.”

“You mean my sexy ass out of bed.” I laughed.

“Just hurry up.”

“Fine fine don’t be pushy.” He was in and out of the bathroom in five mins. I found the keys and grabbed my phone.

“I’m ready miss pushy we can go down stairs and get.” I punched his arm. We went down to the dinning area. Dustin had everything. Eggs, sausage, pancakes, toast, cereal,and orange juice. I had cereal apple juice and pancakes. My plate was 3x’s smaller then his. Boys.

__________________________________________________________________

Tell me what you think! comment!!!! please :)