Zayn Shower Imagine *Dirty*

In this imagine your name is Asia, and you go in the shower and you get company from the Muslim hotty, Zayn Malik. The things he will do to you, the places he will touch, will make you just melt. Anywho read on...

~Asia POV~

Zayn and I laid down watching Murray.

"You are the father!" Murray yelled, and I began clap.

"I knew it!" Zayn said, as interested in the show as I was. I giggled, and then got out of the bed, cold quickly hitting my body since Zayn's body eat was no longer with me.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm going to take a shower..." I said, and I walked in the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes, and then turned on the shower water. I stuff my hair into my shower cap then stepped into the shower.

I then started to soap up my wash cloth, and I heard the shower door open. I instantly knew who it was. I smirked, it was my boyfriend Zayn.

"Hey babe..." Zayn said closing the shower door. He put his arms around my waist from behind and pressed his body against me, I could tell he was naked.

"I just thought you needed help with your shower..." Zayn said slipping my wash cloth out of my hand.

"I do..." I said as Zayn nuzzled his face into my neck, and then began to suck on it. As he sucked on my neck, he slipped my washcloth down my stomach to my clit, and began to rub back and forth.

I closed my eyes and let out a moan through my parted lips. He then rubbed it down my clit once more, then rubbed up to my breast. He rubbed around one of my breast, and more moans left my mouth. He slid over my nipple, and then went to my other breast. He did the same to that one, and then I heard him put down the wash cloth.

I still stood there with my eyes closed, waiting for him to make the next move. He put his hands on me and turned me to face him and kissed me. I slid down to his member and began to stroke it.

"Babe..." He whispered. I stroked and stroked, and he put his hand on top of mine, making my hand push harder. I smirked as he closed his eyes, totally in a coma. He opened his eyes at looked at me in pure lust.

"Touch yourself." He mumbled. I looked at him confused, we never did this before.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it..." Zayn said pumping his member. I rubbed my hand up and down my clit, and I slid my finger inside of me. A moan escaped my lips, and I closed my eyes. I did this for a while, and then I heard Zayn whimp.

"Shit." He mumbled, and when I opened my eyes he had orgasmed.

"Your so fucking sexy." Zayn mumbled pushing me up against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around his torso and  he put his member in me. Then he thrusted in me and I screamed his name and stroked my hands through his soft, wet hair.

"I love you..." I moaned out.

"I love you too..." Zayn said.

-

I laid on the bed, and Zayn took the towel and dried me. He rubbed my clit, breast, stomach, bum, everywhere. And I did the same for him, then we cuddled on the bed and finished our episode of Murray under the warm sheets. Naked.