"I know I am," I replied as I dialed Dylan's phone number. Romero sat next to me, as the phone rang. God, he was such a creep. He was acting like he was in high school. Emilio left, obviously not caring about Romero's infatuation with Dylan. I rolled my eyes at him as Dylan finally picked up on the third ring.

"What's up, Will?" Dylan said cheerfully. He seemed to be in a good mood. Romero grinned at the sound of Dylan's voice. Who knew he was such a hopeless romantic?

"Nothing much, I was just wondering if you had plans for this evening," I asked.

"Plans? No," he replied quickly. "Why?"

"Well, um Romero is back in town and I thought maybe, you, Emilio and I could go do something together," I said casually. Romero's eyes locked on mine, at the sound of his voice.

"Romero? Who's that again?" he replied.

"You know Emilio's friend," I said. "The one from Spain. You and him - I walked on you two having sex."

"Oh yeah him," Dylan said finally remembering who I was talking about. "He's cool. Sure. Text me later."

"Ok," I replied hanging up.

"So?" Romero asked his eyes wide open.

"He said yeah," I said. Romero stood up, jumping up and down on my bed in excitement. He was acting like he had never been on a date before. I laughed as Romero hopped off, crashing into Emilio's arms. Romero was deeply infatuated with Dylan.

"Shit! I have to pick an outfit out!" he exclaimed rushing out of our room. He sped by Emilio, stomping down the stairs.

"What does Dylan think of Romero?" Emilio asked. "I'm just curious."

"He said he thinks he's cool, why?" I replied. "And Romero obviously likes him."

"Romero likes anyone that shows him love and affection," Emilio chuckled. "He falls in love way too easily. I just don't want him getting hurt."

"Dylan won't hurt him," I replied. "They are perfect for each other, trust me."

"If you say so," Emilio shrugged.

Later that evening, Emilio and I went on a double date with Romero and Dylan. Hopefully, this double date will be better than the last one. It was all Emilio's fault it didn't work out last time. We - I mean Romero insisted that we all go out to eat, then for drinks and dancing at the club. Emilio was excited as soon as he heard club, I on the other hand, was not. I despise clubs especially the gay ones.

I knew the date was going to be a disaster as soon as we had dinner at the Italian restaurant. Romero and Dylan were acting like complete strangers to one another. Romero was deathly silent. For someone who has the biggest mouth that I've ever heard, he sure was quiet at dinner. When I tried to liven, the conversation up, he'd answer my questions with one word answers. I think Romero was nervous. I've never seen him act like that.

"I have to use the bathroom," Romero said awkwardly excusing himself. I sighed as I stood up, following him.

"Romero, what the hell are you doing? I set up this date for you and you've said literally two words to Dylan," I huffed.

"You don't know this, Will," Romero sighed. "But I have a bad luck with men like really bad luck."

"What? I don't believe you," I snorted. "Romero look at you! You're hot!"

"I know," he replied. "Anytime I want to get involved with a man, the relationship doesn't work out. If it's about sex, it's fine but anytime I want more - it just falls to shit. I'm nervous."

"Well! Snap out of it and grow a pair!" I asserted. "He probably thinks your boring now. You need to get to know him. The only way to do that is to move your lips up and down."

"Move my lips up and down? Huh? Is that how you got to know Emilio?" Romero chuckled.

"You know what I mean!" I groaned. "You need to talk to him."

"Ok! Ok!" Romero huffed. "You're right."

"Alright! Now let's get back out there because I left Emilio alone with Dylan," I replied. "And you know how they feel about each other."

"True," Romero replied, following me out of the bathroom. I chuckled as Romero took a few deep breaths. I couldn't believe someone as attractive as Romero would be nervous about a date. He was handsome. I don't understand but I guess I could if he has had bad luck before. I plopped down in my seat, as Dylan glanced at me.

"So - Where to next?" Dylan asked his eyes flickering around the table.

"Club Vine," Emilio replied. "Let's get a move on."

This was the part I was dreading. As soon as arrived at Club Vine, I already wanted to go home. The bright lights of the club were blinding me and the place was crowded. There were too many sweaty half-naked men in one place. Emilio grabbed my hand, as we all walked over to the bar. I was going to need a drink to get through this.

"What do you want?" Emilio asked. "I'll get it for you."

"A shot of vodka straight," I replied as I glanced around for Dylan, whom was already hitting on some guy. I rolled my eyes, pulling Dylan away from him. The things I do for my friends.

"What?" Dylan whined. "He was just about to show me where the men's room was."

"I'm sure," I snorted. "You're here with Romero, remember? Be nice, Dylan. He really likes you and he's cute. What's the problem?"

"Nothing - he's ok," Dylan replied. "It's just awkward though. He's best friends with Emilio and Emilio hates me."

"He doesn't hate you . . ." I said as Dylan gave me a look of disbelief. "That much . He wants you to date Romero."

"I bet," Dylan replied. " What? He thinks if I date him, my feelings for you will magically disappear. Guess what? It doesn't work that way."

"At least give him a chance," I huffed. "You never know you might like him."

"I will but only because you're asking me to and because he has a nice ass," Dylan said walking over to Romero on the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him into closely. Romero grinded his body against his, as they danced. I watched them until I felt Emilio's arm on my shoulder.

"Here," he said handing me a shot.

"Thanks," I replied swallowing it down quickly. I placed the glass back onto the bar, as Emilio pulled me out onto the floor. He and I danced closely, our arms wrapped around each other's the whole time. We forgot about everyone else and it was like he and I were the only ones on the floor. Emilio pressed his lips against mine, kissing me tenderly.

"Look there getting along," Emilio chuckled nodding at Romero and Dylan. I glanced over to see them, laughing and smiling. Thank god. Now Romero could stop bothering me about Dylan. I grinned as they made out on the dance floor.

I knew they'd be perfect for each other, just like Emilio and I.