Chapter One

It was my last year in high school, I almost out of this place. All the students were all stuck up and rude. They always picked on me I was actually about to start a fight with one of them, but my mom said she raised a good boy.

I did have a friend through, his name was Joe he was different and a lot cooler then me, that I never understood why he hang out or took the time to talk with me.

"Finally the school day is over, and I can go back home and play video games!"

"Well at least one of us is going to have fun, I have to study like always."

"Dude one of these days, you have to tell you parents to fuck off and let you have some fun now and then. I mean you don't even have a car because, their afraid you might get into an accident. They have to stop treating you like a baby."

"I know, but I'm almost eighteen they probably won't have a say then... Anyway I have to go see you-"

"Hey no, a friend is picking me up today. He could take you home, he's actually a cool guy."

"I don't know Joe..."

"Come on it never hurts to have another friend." he dragged me out to the parking lot not letting me say another word.

We walked straight up the the driver side of the car the window was being pulled down "Finally your here, I througt I had to wait here forever."

"Oh shut up, I didn't take that long." I looked and saw an older guy in the car, he was wearing a short sleeve black shirt. He had dark skin and had tattoos on his arms.

Before he responded back to Joe he looked at me with a smirk on his face "and who is he?"

"Uh.. I'm Patrick... Stump." I was so nervous and really stupid not only for saying my last name, but also extended out my hand for him to shake.

He chuckled and took it willing, "You really are something else Patrick Stump... I like that. Names Pete Wentz by the way." I hoped my face was not red, although I did feel it warm up.

"Are you kidding Patrick is a complete angel... Always does what's told and is the type of person his parents want-" I stepped on his foot before he finished. "Ow... Anyway can we give him a ride to his house since it's on the way?"

"Yeah, sure get in kids." he says. "Patrick I think you should ride shotgun so you could tell me, where your house is exactly."

"Yeah, sure Pete."

During the ride to my house, Joe went on about his new video games. I was some what paying attention to what he was saying. I was actually more distracted staring glances at Pete now and then, and I knew he was staring at me too.

I felt so childish, if my parents found out they would kill me. We finally made it in front of my house a few minutes later.

"Bye, Patrick see you later."

"See you later Joe... Goodbye Pete."

"Hey, now I know where I can get you so we can hang out sometime... Hopefully this isn't the last time I see you."

I smiled, "I sure hope not."