[Forever] Shinya x Reader

Writer's block and my childhood feels are back, Lord why??? There's suicide here so yeah...and Shinya's dead. No spoilers though.

;^▽^)

- (A/n)

Now back to the oneshot...

You went to school. Where was it? In Japan of course! Ever since the strange disappearance of the Kurai siblings, you were absolutely feeling isolated.

You went to class and went to your seat (which was near the window). You stared at the empty seat next to you and looked outside the window. "He's simply vanished," you thought and listened to your teacher.

You were at the cafeteria and ate your lunch there alone. "Why did you leave me?" You whispered to yourself. As you were done, you stood up and kept your belongings and left.

There you were, reading a book given by Him on your last birthday. When you first met him, you immediately fell for him. After weeks, he didn't enter school, that was odd.

You found out in the news that the Kurai family was brutally murdered by a strange criminal. He was dead, along with His parents, but, his sister was brought into a coma.

After your discovery, cold tears softly flowed from your eyes and locked yourself in your room (in your house).

-ten weeks later-

You were a shut in. All you did was staying in your dark room either reading, going in the net or just sulking. Ypur parents gave you food of course ,but, you never even stepped out your room.

After those days of sadness and despair, you thought you'd meet him. You wore a black outfit with black jeans, shirt and a black hood along with your leather combat boots (you're a girl so of course you wear undergarments).

"(Y/n), sorry if we're not here, we just went grocery shopping with your father. There's some ready to eat food in the fridge if you're hungry. -(Mom's name)," you read the letter and threw it in a trash can.

You went to the kitchen and retrieved a big, shiny, sharp knife. You went to the cliffs by the sea as you hid the knife.

When you arrived, you squat down the ground and stared at the ocean. This was your choice. And it was to meet him again.

You got the knife that you hid and raised it up to the sky and aiming it at your stomach and stabbed your stomach. The knife literally went through you and you got it out and cut your left/right wrist. You were now losing blood. You droped the knife and you fell in the ocean. Leaving the knife stained with your blood. Only thinking of Shinya Kurai.

Darkness....(extended ending)

Y

ou woke up in darkness. You checked yourself and there were no wounds. You were suprised that you were wearing your school uniform.

"I'm glad you came, (Y/n)," you turned around and saw Shinya. You hugged him and said,"I missed you, Shinya!"
He hugged back and looked at your eyes after you pulled away from the hug and kissed you.

You were shocked to know  that:

1. You killed youself

2. There are no wounds on your body

3. Your outfit changed

4. Your crush was kissing you in purgatory

We'll be together for all eternity...
I'm glad you're here...
I'm sorry...
It's going to be fine...
Nothing will separate us...
No matter what...
I will love you...
Forever...