p.2

Sorry i barely noticed that i had cut off part of the story so...here goes nothing....
part 2 is up...it will be small tho ok!

Levi's P.O.V

"Please...Please don't die Y/N I beg you!''I cried.
"Lev-i"She choked.
"Please...I love you"I confessed.
I see her smile weakly...Her E/C orbs flooded with tears that were now running Down the sides of her eyes...
"I love you...too Levi...Don't forget that"Those were her last words.She closed her eyes and took her last breath out.

"Y/N...Y/N" I shook her.

"Y/N!!!!" I screamed.

Y/N was dead.

I get up and grab Y/N's body and took her with me.

~Timeskip~

"There you are,I was worried that something happened to you!"Hanji yelled.
I looked at her with a sad expression.

"Captain Levi...Where's Y/N???"Jaeger asks.
I didn't answer.
"Damnit Where is she?!!"He yelled with his voice full of worry.
"SHE'S DEAD!!!"I Yelled and punched the tree that was right next to me.
His eyes widened in shock.
"Where's her body?"He asked,glaring at the floor.

"I buried it...She doesn't deserve to get burned.That's not a proper funeral for her.She saved our lives.If she didn't risk herself then we would've all been titan food."
They both started to cry.

At noon we prayed for Her.
When it was over I sat down and stared at the stars...And I've could've sworn that I saw Y/N face.

I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was the wind saying :"I love you,Levi"

Well i know it sucks you guys...anyways thanks for reading
I ♡ you guys!!!!