Ant Farms New Member

China's POV

When I got to school I met up with Olive and Fletcher as usual.

"So how did nuts get stuck in your nose?" I asked Fletcher with a confused face.

"Art. Never do it by hungry squirrels" he said with his eyes big looking over what happened.

Violet came in with a smile on her face. It was unusual.

"Violet why are you smiling like that? It's scarying me" Fletcher asked backing away a bit.

"My cousins joining the A.N.T program today!" She said excited.

"Cool a new ants joining that'll be fun" "not if she's just like her cousin" Olive whispered in my ear.

"She's here!"she says checking her phone and running out.

"What if the new ant is like Violet. Scary,anger issues,mean etc" Olive said with a worried look

"Yeah what if she's all that and worse" Fletcher said terrified.

"C'mon Alex it's right in here" we hear coming towards the room. Olive hides behind the couch while Fletcher try's to disguise himself as a statue.

Soon walked in a really pretty looking girl. She was about my height,blonde,white/tan,and blue eyes.

"Guys this is Alex. She's the new ant. She's from Australia" "hello everyone" she said waving. As soon as Fletcher turned to see her he ran over and introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Fletcher!" She jumped at how fast he was to approach. "Hi I'm Alex. Wait Fletcher? I'm gonna be your new partner!" She said hugging him. He had a goofy grin on his face.

"Wait partner? What do you mean?" Olive said coming out from behind the couch.

She let go of Fletcher and explained "well I was an in the Austrailian A.N.T program. And since I moved here they suggested I keep being an ant. I am an art prodigy. The principal said it would be fine and that we would be partners in ant shows and such"

"That's pretty cool. Well welcome to the ant program" I said like Gibson would.

"Hi I'm China" I said introducing myself. "I'm a music prodigy" "that's really cool". Then Olive came next "hi my names Olive. I remember everything. Like did you know that the WWI war started in the year-" "she just got here don't already put her to sleep" Fletcher said to Olive. Olive gave Fletcher the evil eye.

she started walking over to Fletcher's corner.

"Do you mind if I put some of my art supplies here?" "No! Not at all" he said with one arm knocked over everything on his desk. "As much room as you need." He said with a smile. "Thanks"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was free period. Us ants usually practiced our talents.

When I walked in I headed to the recording studio.

Alex POV

Moving here was big for me. I was gonna miss the outback. But I get to see my cousin Violet. She's an sport prodigy. We've been best friends since forever.

When I arrived at the school Violet greeted me with a hug. And showed me in.

I met the rest of the ants they were all pretty cool

Especially Fletcher. He was cute. Violet told me a lot about him.

I like any guy who's awesome at the arts.

When we got to free period Fletcher and I decided to paint.

I painted a kangaroo in the outback.

"And done" I said finishing the last stroke.

"Me too" Fletcher said doing the same. "Wanna show eachother?" "Sure" "1...2...3" we both showed our peices.

Fletcher painted a picture of me. It was really great. "Wow it's so pretty" I said looking at the painting. "Yes you are. I I mean your painting is really um pretty" he said blushing.

I really liked this new school.

Chinas POV

After practicing a bit and watching Alex and Fletcher. I decided to have a talk with Fletcher.

I signaled him over. "Yeah China?" "This is just a hunch but do you like Alex?" "What? Pshh nah why would you think wait does she like me?" I laughed at him trying to hide it. "No I haven't heard anything but its ok if you like her. You two are cute" "would you talk to her for me?" "Sure thing"

I said patting him on the back.

"Hey Alex come here a sec?" "Sure China" Fletcher went back while Alex came forward.

"Hey Alex. How's your first day?" "Pretty good thanks to you guys" I smiled at her response "thanks I have a question to ask you. Do you like Fletcher?" "As a friend or more?" "More" "then yes" she said smiling and walking back.

They started talking and Fletcher looked at me and mouthed what did she say? I have him a thumbs up. He yelled out loud "yes!" And knocked over the paints onto Alex.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He said trying to help. But she just smiled and laughed. "Why are you laughing?" He said looking confused. "It's ok. I like my shirt colorful anyway. It looks way better now thanks" "your welcome?"

Angus walked into the room seeing Alex. "Hello beautiful" he said said going by Alex who looked at him weird. "Back off Angus" Fletcher said stepping infront of her. "I see how it is. We'll talk again later" he said winking at her.

Well this will be interesting