Title

I was walking through the halls to get to my locker when I spotted the star of the football team which is also my crush I know so cliche of me the cheerleader having a crush on a football player but I mean he's sweet and cute even though I've never talked to him at all. I got to my locker and grabbed my books "Hey Bella" I heard Sophie and pepper say at the same time, it's weird how they can do that haha. "Hey guys, are you ready for the game on Saturday night?" Suddenly I saw Sophie's face light up "yea whatever anyways there's Hayes your crush" she said winking at me and pointing over to where he was talking with his friends "Sophie stop pointing he's gonna know we're talking about him" she muttered a sorry just as the bell was ringing "I have to go bye" I walked off but I accidentally bumped into someone "I'm so sorry are you ok?" I heard a familiar voice say and before I could even react I was being pulled up by none other than Hayes Grier the star football player "u-um yea I'm fine and I'm sorry I was looking at were I was going sorry" Hayes smiled at me and handed me my books "hey your that cheerleader, Bella right?" At this moment I was trying not to burst with happiness "yea and your Hayes right?" "Yea so what class do you have next?" Ok it's taking all my might not to freak out right now "I have English, You?" Hayes smiled and said "cool I have science right now but I was wondering if you would just like to hang out instead?" Ok was this really happening right now? "Uh yea sure I'd love to" I'd love to what kind of response is that Bella "great then let's go we can hang out in the front of the school"  "ok" and with that we were walking off to to hang out, wow could this day get any better.