Ethan & Y/N - "never"

*A/N (Y/N = your name) just incase some of you didn't know*
It was the first day back at school and you were so excited to see all of your friends you hadn't seen in what felt like FOREVER but mostly excited to see your boyfriend Ethan who had been on tour all around Australia with his band ( instereo ) for the whole 6 week holiday.

You woke up at least an hour before your alarm went off because you wanted to look good for Ethan, you knew he wouldn't care but you felt like looking good on the first day back at school. You braided your hair and made it look a bit less neat so you look like you didn't put too much effort in but still looked FAB AF.
You finish up with a light layer of foundation, mascara to make them lashes be poppinnnn, and a little bit of lip balm. As soon as you finished you rushed to get into your school uniform and packed your bag.

Rushing downstairs you pop some crumpets in the toaster and then spread some jam on them. You ran outside to catch the bus and almost forgot to say goodbye to you mother. Once you get onto the bus you sit next to your best friend, you had nothing to talk about because you both did nothin in the holidays.
*SKIP TO LUNCH*
You finally got to lunch but you were worried and sad for the whole day because Ethan hasn't talked to you all day and he just stared as you walked past, When you went to talk to him he would just ignore you. You started to get frustrated and stomped away from all your friends you wandered into the English block and you could see Ethan out the corner of your eye kissing another girl you couldn't spot who it was, She was new to the school. Just like you were last year when you and Ethan had a thing but you were pretty sure that didn't exist anymore. He turned his head and looked at you right in the eye, tears streaming down your face and you felt like you were about to faint. He let go of the new girl and stunning running after you and that's when you broke down you kneeled onto the ground and started to ball your eyes out. You looked up to see Ethan standing there a tear about to fall off his cheek. he struggled to talk, but he finally got it out.
" y/n i- I'm sorry p-please just listen" you were still bawling your eyes out and trying to block out what he was saying. "Please just let me explain" he said. You weren't sad anymore just angry, very angry " WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'EXPLAIN' YOU HAVEN'T TALKED ME ALL DAY AND THEN I WALK IN HERE AND SEE THIS..... "
he just stands there in shock looking at you straight in the eye. he never thought that you had it in you. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU TODAY AND I MISSED YOU SO MUCH IN THE HOLIDAYS I LOVED YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET BACK" you start crying again. Ethan tried to hug you but you brushed him off you and just walked away. " Y/N please forgive me I LOVE YOU"

you stopped walking turned around and said "never"

* omg you guys sorry if this was really shitty it's like my first time writing ever please let me know what I could improve on because I really enjoyed writing it, bye bye. *