Jack made me do a reader insert

Okay. Jack is slightly evil. He is making me write a reader insert. Here go's.

It was a Saturday. You should have been sitting on your bed watching Netflix, but there you were, sprinting down the street from some oversized pepper pots floating around like kids with laser pointers. And to make it worse, for some reason it wanted to kill ME?!?!?!
"Hi" a voice comes from behind you and you jump, thinking it's one of the pepper pot things. You look around and see a man in a leather jacket.
"H...hi....who...a...are...you" you pant, out of breath from running.
"I'm the Doctor. Who are you?"
"(Insert your name here)"
"Hi (insert your name here). Good to meet you. Now RUN!!!"
"I am." You complain.
"Well run faster then"
"I can't. What are those things?"
"Daleks."
"Who.....who are you? "
"I'm.....oh shit!"" One of the daleks had rounded the corner and was shooting laser beams at him. He dodged them all.
He grabbed your hajd and pulled you along faster. He wasn't even out of breath. Before long he gave a shout of triumph, and, still dodging laser beams he pulled the two of you into a small blue box.....that turned into a big box on the inside.
"Okay...." you trail off. "How does this work?"
He looks at you in astonishment.
"No....'it's bigger on the inside'"
"Talk about stating the obvious. What did you say your name was, by the way?"
You couldn't imagine going back to (school or work) now.
"I'm the Doctor. Do you want to go on another adventure? "
You grin. "Sure. "

Captain Jack Harkness is so dead right now...