Chapter 3 - New Life

Start from the beginning

When she already finished wearing her new clothes, Ran nervously open the door and there she see Aizen already changed to a different clothes. He still wears his usual shihakusho with white jacket like.

"Hm? You finished already? Come... Let me see your new clothing" Aizen told her to and Ran finally gather her courage and step out from the changing room. Aizen observing her clothing and looks very pleased about it. "As I expected. You looked very good in that clothes"

"Th-Thank you" Ran thanked him. Then, the two companions who are with Aizen enter the room.

"Oh, she changed already? Wow, how cute! Isn't she, Tosen-san?" Ichimaru ask.

"The only thing that different from her is only her clothing" Tosen passively said.

"Mou...Tosen-san... Ya should th'nk more about girl's feelings? Naa, Aizen-taicho?"

"Well, do you have some business with me?" Aizen asked.

"Oh yeah! The meals are ready. I'm sure Ran-chan is hungry, right?" Ichimaru asked while looking at Ran.

"Eh? Uhm... I'm not really--" Before Ran could finished her sentence...

"You have to eat something. Do not cause any troubles to Aizen-sama" Tosen threatening her making Ran felt uneasy towards him.

"There, there, Kaname. You don't have to threaten her like that. I'm sure she's only felt awkward because she have to eat with strangers"

"My apologies, Aizen-sama"

"Speakin' of strangers. We haven't introduced ourselves to Ran-chan, have we? Let me introduce myself then. I'm Ichimaru Gin. Nice to meet ya, Ran-chan!" Ichimaru introducing himself.

"I'm Tosen Kaname" Followed by Tosen.

"How rude of me of not introducing myself to you. I'm Aizen Sousuke. And then Aizen.

"N-Nice to meet you" Ran said back.

"Come on then, Ran-chan! The meals will get cold" Ichimaru with his usual smile escorting Ran out of the room and she obediently follow him.

***

Dinner Time

The four of them got to the large room, it has very large space. The table is very long and have many seats around it. Aizen take the middle seat in the front, maybe because he's the leader of the group. 

"Please, sit down" Aizen order her to take the seat on her right. Ran do as he told, followed by Ichimaru who take the seat beside her with Tosen take the seat on Aizen's left. Ran take a look at the meals. It has nice smell from it and from the looks of it, kinda look like a salmon steak. Realizing Ran observing too long on the food... "It's not poison. You can eat with ease" Aizen let out words.

"Eh? It's not that! It's just... I don't expect foods here will be like in the human world so I'm kinda surprised about it" Ran countered him.

"Don't you worry, Ran-chan! The meat is not from hollow. Fufu~" Ichimaru teasing her. Ran letting out a small laugh and take a bite from it.

"It's delicious" Ran said.

"Really?" Ichimaru ask and take a bite from his plate. "Wow! It's really delicious!"

"Uhm, are you using me to make sure the meal is delicious?" Ran ask him with a rather annoyed tone.

"Haha! It's not like that, Ran-chan! Geez~ Don't get sulking!" Ichimaru said while messing with her hair.

"H-Hey!" 

"Both of you calm down! It's meal time now. Aizen-sama is disturbed" Tosen scolding them.