Chapter 1

That's Angel's onee-chan^
Lea's p.o.v.
I rush around my room looking for my school bag.
"Hey Lea looking for this." Calls my onee-chan from my bed room door.
"Oh thanks Shelby now can i walk to school with you and Macy?" i say with puppy dog eyes.
"Lea your walking behind us with Angel duh plus Macy is Angel's onee-chan so yes you can walk with us." i smiled big at her words.
"Thank onee-chan i can't wait to go to school its my first day at high school, will you show us around Angel and i are in class A together for first years." i say worried.
"Of course Macy and i will now unless you wanna be late lets go."
"Ok." We go down stairs and tell our mom good bye and we meet Macy and Angel at the end of our walk way. We exit the gate and gather in a hug.
"We should get to school before the bell." says Macy.
"Yea we should plus we have to show the girls to class 1a." says Shelby
"Oh yea freshmen class a is where we started they keep you with the same classmates but different class letters during the years." explains Macy. Angel and i nod as we walk behind then to school. The older girls started their own conversation and Angel and i started ours.
"Lea did you grow over the summer?" Angel asks.
"Um you can say that but it was just one cup size bigger." i said.
"So met anyone during the summer?"
"Yea my new neighbor Levi Ackerman." I turn my head to his house and smile as he walks out with his onee-chan Mikasa who's friends with our onee-chans.
"Hey, Levi, come walk with us." i called to him scene his sister was with the other girls. He stopped me and kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand.
"Levi." i felt my cheeks get hot.
"Lea, come on." called Angel.
"Ok." i pulled on Levi's hand and caught up with her.
"So you two are dating?" she asked and i nodded. She smiled and we continued in silence all the way to school. Once we got there Shelby, Macy, and Mikasa showed Angel, Levi, and i to our lockers and class then left us in room 1a. We all sat near each other by the window and we were basically by ourselves except for two other students. Then the teacher came in and told us morning we all replied with, "Morning sensei." and pulled out our note books and waited for the bell. Levi slams his hands on my desk.
"Uh... Levi whats wrong?" i ask him.
"Please tell me you have ibuprofen." he said
"Yea why?"
"I'm about to have a splitting headache give me too and I'll pay you back with chocolate."
"Ok." i pull out the bottle and hand him two. He sits back in his seat and pulled out a bottle of water and took the pills then picked up his water. Then the bell rung and the class filled with students pulling the teacher in full swing.
"Settle down class we have a big day scene its y'all first day." the teacher said with a smile and we began our day.