Chapter 4

*hey guys sorry i haven't updated but here it is* you can play that^ now
***time skip to after they wake up for another school day***
Laila's p.o.v.
I feel the sun from my window on my face and my alarm then goes off.
"Ugh." i groan and i don't even set it off just so i can listen to it. Then Shelby comes in.
"Did you hear the news?" she asked.
"No what's up?" i ask.
"School is closed till next week around Friday so we have this and next week off so yay," she paused,"school even called mom well mom called School because she doesn't always trust the tv so call your friends and ill call mine and we can hang out."
"What about dad?" i ask grabbing my phone and sending a group text to Angel and Levi.
"He left for a business trip this morning well earlier and he isn't coming home for a month."
"Yay they are coming."
"Cool cause my friends are coming and mom is cool with this."
"Ok." she leaves and i jump out of bed and change my pad and rush into my closet before Levi can sneak into my window and see me.
"Laila." Levi calls from my bed.
"Yes." i call from my closet.
"Are you done?"
"Not yet i can't find my black veil brides' T-shirt you know my favorite one." i come out the closet in black skinny jeans with changes from my back pocket to one of my front belt loops, and a black bra the fit nicely.
"Hey babe." he says gaining my attention and i look to him.
"What?" he throws the shirt at me.
"Happy?"
"Where was it?" i asked.
"Folded on your dresser." i go to him and hug him with the shirt still in my hand.
"Thanks." i say pulling away and kissing his cheek. "What would i do without you?"
"Still be searching for it as your bestie comes though your window." he says as Angel comes into my window.
"Just in time Angel." i say putting on my shirt.
"I know i always pop up when people talk about me." She says laying down and putting her Converse shoes filled with her feet on Levi.
"Angel my boyfriend isn't a foot rest i say grabbing my now silent phone and plopping down beside her.
"Aww but im comfortable." she whines.
"Its ok her feet aren't heavy its cool." he says.
"Ok whatever." i say and go on a game.
"Sweetie do y'all want breakfast its y'all favorite." My lovely mother called from my door gaining all our attention.
"We coming." we all said in unison popping up off my bed.
"Well its waiting for y'all on the table."
"Ok." i said as we went to the kitchen. We saw a "mountain" of chocolate chip pancakes and i knew our mouths we watering so we all sat to eat the pancakes as our onee-chans can down the stairs in cool clothes.
"Hello onee-chan." i said covering my mouth filled with chocolate chip pancakes.
"Hey we're going to the mall do y'all want to come?" Shelby asked.
"No we're good here."
"Whatever." then they leave.
"They can't leave anyway." i say with a now empty mouth. I hear the door open and i hold up her keys.
"Thanks." Shelby says then kisses my cheek and leaves.
"How you know she'd leave them?" Angel asked.
"She forgets them all the time." i reply and stuff more pancakes into my mouth. Once we finish eating my mom waited to the side with baby wipes which we each took one.
"Ok wipe you mouth and hands and then y'all can go to Laila's room." My mother said kindly. We did as told and threw away the wipes and went to my room. Angel and i plopped on my bed side by side with our phones in hand as Levi got on top of me and had his head on my boobs. I play with his hair as he snuggled into me.
"Are you having fun Levi?" Angel asks.
"Mhm yea so much fun." he said wrapping his arms around me.
"Haha Laila you good with his mood change?" she asks me.
"Huh oh yea." i say then look into Levi's beautiful silver gray eyes. He moves up and kisses my lips.
"You have soft lips cutie." he says with a smile.
"Thanks hottie." i say kindly.
"Can i take a nap right here on your boobs?" he questions.
"Yea whatever bae night love." i say.
"Night bruh." Angel said looking from her phone for a bit. He went to sleep a bit after he closed his eyes.
"Angel look he is so cute when he sleeps." i said hitting her arm slightly.
"Oh look he is super cute haha." She said looking from her phone to Levi to me. We laughed softly and quietly not to wake him. He moved slightly but didn't wake.
"Woo." Angel and i sighed in relief he was usually pissed when you woke him from a nap.
***time skip brought to you by Levi's abs***
After a couple of long vines on YouTube he woke and put his face in my boobs.
"Someone is cranky." Angel said.
"These are not dead right." he mumbled into my shirt.
"No what do you mean?" i asked.
"Well someone killed you and so i killed them and cried, i wouldn't leave you, Angel tried so hard to pry me from you, then i put my face in your boobs." he poked to my boob. "Well after a few minutes they felt weird so i checked then and they were disgusting so i freaked out, kissed your cheek and ran crying, Angel couldn't keep up. I woke before i told the police." he began to cry. I hugged his head into my boobs.
"Oh you must have been so scared my poor baby oh poor you saw these and they were disgusting you poor thing." Angel laughed at me causing me to laugh along with her.
"Kids come down stairs i have something for y'all." my mother called.
"We're coming." i called back to her.
"I bet she bought us 'toys'." Angel said using finger quotations.
"Yea she probably did." i joked. So Levi got off me and we went down stairs.
(A/N)
Yes i know it took a while sorry but i need some ideas for the gifts they will be receiving from Laila's mother so what is Levi, Angel, and Laila getting? Comment please see y'all in the next chapter.
"Can i be released!" Levi squirmed.
"Oops haha." i released my grip on his head.