Wow, You're Perfect

Start from the beginning

Sam and I looked at each other before answering, "Yeah, it's Banksy. Pretty cool, aye?"

"It's amazing! I have to take a picture of this!" she said, rushing to get her camera out

After taking a few shots of the piece, she handed the camera to me and asked, "Do you mind taking some pictures of me standing next to the piece?"

"No of course not, go ahead and pose girl, I'll get all your angles"

She giggled and stood next to the mural, casually posing. I took the shot and told her to keep posing.

I switched positions, I stood back for a wider shot. I got close for a focused shot. I took a shot while the sun was peeking behind the mural.

"You were born for this, love!" shouted Sam

"Very funny!" Marceline laughed

I snapped a shot while she laughed. It made the picture look more genuine and warm. Her smile is so welcoming and real. She had something unique about her that had me on my toes.

"Maz, come here! Let's take a picture! First one with just Maz and I, then Sam and I, and then a picture with all three of us together" said Marceline.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the mural. "You have to take the picture" she said, "My arms are embarrassingly short, so I won't be able to get us both in the shot" she whispered

Her voice sent butterflies in my stomach and her presence gave me Goosebumps.

"My turn" yelled Sam as he yanked her away from me.

I felt a shock run through my body when she was pulled from me. I wonder if this means something? Should I discover whatever this is?

"Say cheese!" shouted Sam

Sam was using a few strands of her hair and placed it on his upper lip to make it look like he had a mustache. The way they hugged each other brought back memories.

Seeing Sam hug her reminded me of the day my girlfriend cheated on me with Sam. It wasn't Sam's fault though.

I witnessed everything. She threw herself at him and he pushed her away but she kept trying to get on him.

My ex-girlfriend, Lilah, was my first love. I gave her everything she needed, but she never appreciated it. Nothing was ever enough for her, but I'm glad we aren't together anymore. The break up taught me to value myself a lot more, but I still have a hard time with that. The only I hate about it all is the sudden memories that haunt me every now and then.

Ever since that day, I never fell for a girl again. I just kept to myself and focused more on graffiti.

But now I feel like that isolation that I put myself through is slowly fading away now that Marceline is in my life. It's scary for me to even admit that I have a crush on her. But it's hard not to, I mean she's innocent, independent and courageous. She's truly an interesting person, that's what draws me to her.

Marceline's P O V

"Sam you're crushing my ribs!"

"You don't need them!" chuckled Sam

While Sam was too busy crushing my rib cage, I noticed Maz doing that thing again where he stares deep into my soul while in deep thought. I can tell something was bugging him a bit. He had a light smile on his face but he was in deep thought about something. I couldn't make anything of it though.

"Right, I have to split for a quick minute" said Sam

"Where?" Maz and I said in unison

"I have to go see my dentist to help with the three cavities that I have"