Wow, You're Perfect

Start from the beginning

"That's true" he paused, "Marceline, I-"

"I don't mean to be rude but I have to go. I have to meet with a counselor at Slade to go over my schedule"

"Oh, okay" he said sounding hurt

"But I'll call you soon to keep you updated, okay?"

"Sure, sounds good. Hey, you take good care of yourself Marceline, alright? Please" he said sounding worried

"Thank you Matthew, I will. Take care and be safe, bye" I hung up.

I got myself ready to meet with Mrs. Deyes.

Before leaving, I shot Sam and Maz a quick text to tell them the good news. Maz called me the second I hit 'send'.

"Congrats Marceline! It doesn't surprise me that you got accepted! Wanna celebrate?"

"Thanks Maz, but I'll take a rain check on that. The counselor told me that I have to go to meet up with her"

"Would you like me to accompany you? Or do you know how to get around?"

"Aww thanks Maz, but I wouldn't want to trouble you. I have my GPS on my phone, I'll find it myself. Plus, I have to learn my way around this place solo.

"Oh okay then. Well, yea sure call or text whenever you're free."

"Sure thing, bye Maz have a good day"

"Bye Marceline, be safe and have a good day as well"

I arrived at Slade and I got to walk up those colorful stairs. I went inside and met up with Mrs. Deyes.

"Good morning Miss Konn, how are you?" Mrs. Deyes shook my hand

"Good morning Mrs. Deyes, everything's good thank you and yourself?"

"I'm fine", she smiled, "Let's get started shall we?"

-

I left NY feeling confident in moving to London. I felt refreshed and motivated to keep it up. That's something I haven't felt in a long time.

I took a different route off campus and I saw Maz and Sam looking around as if they were looking for someone.

"Hey, guys" I said

"Marcelinee!" they cheered

"Congrats Marceline, I'm glad you got accepted!" Sam pulled me into a tight hug

"Thanks Sam, that really means a lot to me"

"Maz could not stop talking about you. He constantly kept reminding me about your acceptance to the school" he laughed.

"Shut up Sam!'' Maz punched Sam's arm.

"Oi Mate! That really fucking hurt!"

Maz rolled his eyes at Sam but tried to compose himself right away when I was laughing, "Anyway" Maz chuckled nervously, "What are you up to today?"

"I'm free now so we should go hang out somewhere. I want to explore London a lot more"

"Sure, we can do that" said Sam, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder

Maz's P O V

We first took her to Buckingham Palace where she made fun of the Queen by calling her a reptilian overlord. Sam and I were dying of laughter when she got knee deep in conspiracies about the Queen of England.

Marceline gasped, making Sam and I jump, "Marceline, are you-"

"Is this..." she gulped, "Banksy?"