Chapter 5 : A date went wrong !?

Killua woke up in the early morning only to find that Gon is missing,he walks downstairs and saw Gon is talking with his Grandma.

"Ah, Killua!You woke up, we'll go after you get ready okay?"Gon gives him his usual bright smile but killua can hear how excited he is from his tone.Killua nodded and goes into the bathroom.

Not long after that, Killua come out of the bathroom with towel wrapped loosely around his waist and he uses another one to dry up his hair .Gon can't help but stared at killua's well developed body.

"Like what you see, Gon?" killua smirks a little after he caught Gon staring at him and walks into Gon's room to change, leaving Gon blushing madly at the kitchen.

Gon POV

"Like what you see, Gon?" killua said, smirking a little after he caught me staring at him and walks into my room.I'm sure that my face must be really red right now .It's usually me who make killua blushes but now because of the love potion, I feel like it's me who blushes more lately.

Normal POV

After awhile,Killua come out of the room wearing his usual clothes . "Lets go nee, killua" Gon reaches out and hold his hand out and hold killua's hand

"Mito-san we'll be going out okay?" before they can step out of the house, Mito-san manage to come in front of them. "Are you two going on a date?" she ask hopefully, both of them smile and  nodded as an answer.

"Kyaa!!!your first date together, so cute!"She pulls out a camera out of nowhere and snaps a few photo of them and put it in her photo album labeled 'killugon' .Killua and Gon sweatdrop seeing Mito-san so obsessed about their relationship. "Okay, have fun you two,"

"How about we go to restaurant first since we haven't eat anything yet," Gon lead their way to the restaurant, it's not a fancy restaurant, just a simple one but the view is beautifull since it's near the beach.

They sat facing each other.After placing their order, it's completely silent between them.It's not an awkward sipent though, it's a comfortable silent as if they say a word will ruin the moment.After that the waitress come and serve their food.

They just eat their food while chatting and laughing just like when they hang out together.Suddenly, killua placed his hand on top of Gon's .Gon looks up and saw killua blushes lightly turning his head to the side. Gon giggled a little seeing killua's face."I love you killua," those words accidentally slipped out of his mouth.

Killua's eyes widen when he hears those words but then his face quickly change into happy expression. "I love you too Gon," just after hearing those words, Gon could feels hot tears roll down his cheeks. "Wah- Gon why did you cry, did I said something wrong ?" Killua panicked as he saw crystal clear tears began to rolled down Gon's cheeks.

Gon POV

"I love you too Gon," hearing those words came out of Killua's mouth made my heart skip a beat.But then, I just can't help but think, killua only said that because of the love potion.He don't love me, Can I still hold his hand, kiss him or take him on a date ? Will he hate me after this week past if I told confess my feeling? I could feel tears begin to roll down my cheeks as I think about it.

Normal POV

"Killua,will you ever love me if not because of the potion?"Killia eyes widen, it makes his heart broken seeing Gon this sad. "Gon...I can never ever love someone else excepts you," killua uses his hand to wipe away Gon tears, leaning closer and pulling him in a passionate kiss.

"Promise me that you won't leave me?" killua then smiled gently at Gon " I promised that I won't leave you nor hate you," Gon smiled at this and returned to his normal cheerful self.

After they pay for their bill, they walk hand in hand out of the restaurant. " Killua!!!" just as they crosses the street, killua heard Gon scream his name and he was pushed to the riadside, when he turn around

Crash !!!

Killua POV

I open my eyes only to see that Gon is lying a few feet away.The driver already ran away after he realized that he hit someone. Blood flows through his head and a few cut on his body.

"Gon!!!" I quickly rushed by his side, he look up at me and smiled weakly at me "Killua...I'm glad you're alright...I feel sleepy..." he closed his eyes slowly.

" No, don't close your eyes Gon, please hang in there," I carried Gon's injured body and ran to the nearest hospital as fast as I could.His heart beat is getting weaker and weaker every second.I just hope that I could reach the hospital before it's too late.

Please Gon,just hang in there a little more.I promised I will always be by your side so you can't leave me.Please be alright...I can't live without you Gon...

"Please save him!" I arrived at the hospital, they quickly lead me to a room after they saw me carried Gon's bloody body.I put him down and they told me to wait outside.

After hours passed I finally can go into the room, I saw him lying on the bed, Gon slowly open his eyes I immediately hugs him and cried on his shoulder. " Gon!!!, Baka don't you ever do anything like that agaib!Did you know how much I worried obout you!"

"Er...who are you?" I pulled away and look at him as if he grew two heads.

"Gon!I'm killua your best friend don't you remember me ? Please tell me you're just joking Gon!"

"Ur ... Sorry but I don't know you..."

My bodies trembled, tears keep streaming down my cheeks,
Gon didn't remember me....

TBC
Okay that's all for this chapter, thanks for those for read, vote and comment.

Okay this is the result of the best date advice

Me : okay let see, the winner is ...Kurapika!!! - kerapika idea's the cutest. Smooth and not too soon

Kurapika: arigatou minna-san * bows*

Me: the 2nd place is...Hisoka !!! -Hisoka idea is hot !

Hisoka : fufufu, arigatou ~

Me: well the last place is Leorio !!! - No comment...

Leorio: *sulks at the corner *

Me: Bye ! Minna-san