Chapter 1: Back In Korea With Flying Memories

Chapter 1

Han-ah is flying back to Korea not looking forward to seeing the school she hated in all her life time. Her aunt had just passed away and she has to go back to live with her uncle who's alone.

Sui Han's POV:

Here I am flying back to Korea.
I closed my eyes having flashbacks of what had happened when I was at Shinhwa school, I got so annoyed and hurt I kept hitting my head back and forth onto the seat in front of me.

"Aaaarrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want to go back!! I hate Shinhwa!!I hate Shinhwa!!I never want to see those rich spoiled good for nothing asses again!!!!! and those JERKS!!!!especially that, that, that! JUN PYOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Without realising I was actually screaming with my mouth open.
"Shhhhhh"
Everyone looked at me shooting me death glares.
"Opppsy, sorry, I'm sorry" I apologise while bowing my head like a maniac.

"Greetings everyone, we are about to take off and will be reaching our destination in about 3 hours, in the mean time please do take your seats and make your selves feel comfortable, thank you" says the Air hostess.

Feeling annoyed I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back onto my seat. Little did I know I fell into a deep slumber.

~~Flashback 1~~~

I arrived at Shinhwa college dropped off by my aunt.
My eyes went wide when I saw the school for the first time in my life."Wooaaa! so pretty" Quickly I  stepped out of the car excitingly and was all jumpy on my feets . "Han-ah have fun at school and make heaps of friends ara(ok)" aunt Jiyeon happily says while she squeezes me into a hug and plants me with her unconditional kisses.

"Ne!(yes)" I respond returning  her with my hugs and kisses.

I was sent to the principal's office "Anneyong Haseoy" i greeted politely giving him a bow, he greeted me in return then gave me a map so i'd find my next class to go to.

I wondered around the school feeling very excited but also lost at the same time. I accidentally bumped into a girl who seemed to be model material like.

"I'm so really sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I bowed my head apologising.

"You better be you little twerp" one girl said coming towards me with another girl by her side.
There were three of them now and all giving me evil glares and grins.

Taken back by her shocking response I kept my head facing towards the ground.

"I'm sorry, really I am, forgive me"

Disgusted by my look she questions me "I haven't seen you around before?"

I saw the girl who called me twerp whispered something into her ear.

" Ahhhh I see, your the new girl here, well since we haven't met let me introduce myself, I am Chelsea" she turns her shoulder towards me putting her hands on her hips.

"And i'm Sunny" the girl who called me twerp, backs to back with Chelsea.

"And I'm, Miranda" the third girl said in a low voice, folding both her arms to her chest.

Chelsea again disgustingly eyed me up and down, She starts to laugh, flips her hair behind her back and walks away followed by  Sunny and Miranda.

Waiting for them to disappear I quietly kept my head down and walked the opposite direction hoping to never run into them again.

There was too much attention drawn to me, so I decided to visit the schools garden. I'm pretty sure there's hardly anyone around that area. To be very honest I'm not one to socialize,  i'm quiet and antisocial, I lie to aunt and uncle, for I never made a friend in my life. It's just me and my books.

I walked in a garden admiring nature, without realisation I tripped over a broken brunch and stumbled to the ground with my glasses flying off my face.

"Ahh my leg, Aiissh" my leg had small scratches and blood started to come out.

I could not see clearly without my glasses.  I was still lying on the ground, I stretched out my hands and started to feel the ground as to where my glasses might be. "Clumsy Han-ah, Aiiish where are my glasses".

"Looking for this?"

I could not see who it was, my vision was blurry. But from my point of view this person was a boy, telling by the tone of his voice.

"Gwenchana?(Are you OK?)" He placed my glasses back onto my face and helped me up.

"Ah Ne(yes), Ne I'm alright. Thank you" I turned my head towards the ground feeling so embarrassed.
"your so clumsy Han-ah, so so stupid." I mumbled to myself.

Somehow I could feel that the guy was smiling,
"Omo I think he heard me, Aiiish."
I did not looked at him because I was to shy to. His probably the first person I've spoken too and it was a good thing.

Tilting my head up just to have a sneak peek at the guy.. Goshhh.. He was soooo cute/hot. A perfect image where every girl will defs fall for.  He had dark brown eyes and fair soft skin, Black hair and straped around him seems to be a violet or guitar. Couldnt see dued to the covering of the black case.
He kneeled down to the ground having a close up look at my scratched knee.
My face went red as a plum. He took out a white cloth from his pocket and started to wipe of the blood. He stood up, smiled at me and then started to walk away.
I stared at him with a confuse look until a wide smile went straight across my face.
"Woaa" I was so happy that someone had helped me out and talked to me. Yeah yeah I know not a proper conversation but he talked to me.

I walked into the school entrance thinking about the guy. I had a lot of questions running into my mind about who the guy is? What's his name? And wondering if I will ever see him again. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard girls screaming and running towards the door. I tried to tippy toe and see what was all the commotion about, but I was still to short. I finally had an idea to go upstairs so I was able to see what was happening clearly. My eyes went wide when I saw four hot guys enter the building. (Picture above) My eyes were focused on one though, the boy in curly hair, he was so cute. But something caught my attention even more when i was eyeing all four one by one,(I am not a pervert if that's what your thinking) anyways i could not believe it, it took me a long time to realised that the boy in black hair among the the four boys is the one who helped me out earlier on.

"Oh, wooaa he looks stunning."

All of a sudden a girl fell to the floor spilling her juice onto the curly hair boy's shoes. He looked calmed to me but the students were all starring looking terrified. I wonder why they all had that facial look.

"Omo" I covered my mouth, shocked at the devastating scene that is taken a few meters away from me. The curly hair boy looked at the girl and slowly poured juice all over the girl who was laying on the floor. I can't believe he did that, it looks like his treating the girl like an animal. Also the three boys were just standing there looking like nothing happen especially the boy I was hoping to meet just stood there. I turned around and left disappointed. I reached a particular place in the building outside were i could feel the wind cooling up my face. I closed my eyes and relaxed knowing this will be the only place were I could be free from the school. I knew no students will be here because this place looks like its been abandoned. But to me it still looks new.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. Just so you know it is not the end of Han's flashback it is just the beginning. Flashback 2 will still continue in chapter 2 and this is where Han's misery starts when she is at Shinhwa. Don't miss out.

Anyways I almost forgot, i want to dedicated this book to two special people and are fans of Boys Over Flower. @GoodGirlBad12 and @bambi_sandhu thanks guys. Ok thats all. Fighting!!!