Chapter 5

Aria's POV:

"Let's go. Explain."

"Ummm...."

"So?" I asked.

"Niall and I were just getting along really well." She said so innocently.

"Oh. Okay. Wanna have a Disney and Barbie movie marathon?!" I asked.

"Hell yes!!" She screamed.

•••••••••

Well it's 8:30am and we finished our marathon and we want to watch the Perks again but we want our guy friends Harry Niall and Graham to come watch it with us. Graham August is Kat and I's best friend. We both texted them all telling them to come over at 9am to watch it. Harry and Niall didn't want to that much but we got them to.

They are all here now and we put in the movie. Kitty and I already watched this movie 3 times so when the beginning started we started crying. They all looked at us like we were insane. I say with Harry and Kitty was next to Niall. Graham was sitting alone because there was five of us. I ended up cuddling with Harry.

I guess I'm starting to like him for who he really is. I mean I loved Harry when I knew him as a celebrity not him. Now I think I'm falling for the real Harry Styles. And the two kisses last night. Oh my gosh I have no words.

Kitty was sitting on the floor. She likes the floor better. Her head was next to Niall's and they looked so cute together. So cute that it's disgusting.

••••••••••••••••

Harry's POV:

We just finished the Perks of being a Wallflower and it's a really good movie. Aria had to tell me what Charlie's aunt did because I'm a little slow.

"Graham..?" Kat said sleepily

"Yeah?" Graham replied.

"Go get me some coffee, please" she asked.

"Do I have to???" He whined half asleep.

"Yes. There's money in my purse. Now go go." She shooed him and snuggled closer to Niall on the floor. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. I noticed Aria sitting at a polite distance away from me on the couch. She was starting to gently fall asleep. I slipped my hand around her and at first she didn't know what to do and stiffened up. But the she relaxed onto me and fell asleep allowing me to hold her. I sighed contently and took a deep breath of her scent she smelt like Almond Joys. Minutes later I fell asleep next to Aria.

•••••••••••••

Aria's POV:

I woke up and saw the clock read 12:30. Great I didn't get a lot of sleep. Then I realized I was next to Harry. Really close to Harry. I hope nothing happened. Well I do like him. A lot. He will never like me back though. I mean look at me. I'm fat, ugly, short, etc. No one will ever love me. I will just watch the person I love, love someone else. And it will tear me to shreds eventually. A tear escaped my eye and I heard a voice.

"Good morning Aria." Harry said.

"Well good afternoon." I replied. Harry giggled. His laugh is so sweet.

"Where's Graham?"

"I don't know but I smell coffee so he must be here. And you smell like Almond Joys." He laughed out.

"Is that bad?" I questioned.

"No it's smells good." He confirmed.

"Okay." We got up. Me first then him. I went to get my coffee and as soon as I took a sip Harry took it from me. He placed it on the counter next to him.

"Hey!" I yelled in aggravation.

"One sec! Look I like you a lot. But I know you won't feel the same way I just wanted to get that off my chest." My heart filled with joy and worry.

"Harry-" I began.

"No. Don't. It's fine. I know you don't feel the same way." He said.

"That's the thing Harry. I do feel the same way. I just never knew how to tell you." He looked up from the floor and smiled.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah. "

"Then, Aria?" He paused.

"Yeah."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Of course!" I screamed. He pulled me up onto the counter which surprised me of his strength because I weight more than him. No doubt about it. He then took me into a light, sweet kiss. With happiness and love in it. We stayed like that for about a minute of so then I heard someone walk in and talk.

"Uhh..." It was Graham.

"So what's going on guys? You together?" He asked.

"Yeah." Harry and I said at the same time. We laughed.

"That's good. Does Kat know yet?" He asked.

"No. This just happened. Like 5 minutes ago." I explained.

"Aha. Well I'm going out. See ya later."

"Okay bye." I said. Harry waved to Graham.

"I'm gonna go talk to Kitty." I told Harry. I get up from his grasp and walk down the hall to Kitty's room.

"Kitty?" I asked.

"What?" She grumbled.

"I gotta tell you something." I said.

"Okay??" She said slowly.

"I'm dating Harry." I said slowly.

"Okay."

"Okay? That's it?" I asked.

"I figured it was going to happen." She explained.

"Oh. And I want a puppy." I said.

"Me too! But I don't think the boys would let us. Like really two puppies?"

"I don't give a fuck. I'm getting the puppy i want!" I shouted a little but too loud. Luckily no one else heard but us two.

"Let's go. I want them now!" I said. We went out of kitty's room and told the boys we were going out for a girls only day. They were fine with it and we left, taking my purple bus VW. We drive about 5 minutes away to the animal shelter. We were going to go to the store but those get sick.

We walked into the shelter and we already knew what kind of dogs we want. I want a corgie and Kat wants a Pomeranian Shih Tzu. As we walked down the hall of puppies, I finally found the one I wanted. So did Kitty.

"Thank you!" We said as we walked out of the animal shelter.

"So what are you going to name yours? I'm naming mine nugget. I think." I said.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll think about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. It's probably short. And I'm sorry for not updating, I feel like it's been forever. Even though people wait like 2months to update. Whatever. But I had bad writers block and didn't have ideas on how to go forward. I give some credit to Kassidy (sadielou829 writer of My Fair Princess) for a paragraph. I also had a 3 day school trip. Ugh. See ya later wattpad;) :**