Autobiographies

So we're doing autobiographies in class (yaaaaay.... Nope). Regardless, I'm still getting the chance of trying something new and sharing some crazy moments in my life like that one you're about to read. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disneyland Paris
I love my little brother. Well, maybe not all the time but I do deep down and when he was first born, I was obsessed with him. I'd sleep under his cot and tell everyone he was 'my baby'. Unfortunately, as he got older, he managed to grow his own thoughts and didn't want to spend all his time with his sister or be dressed up in random wigs and dresses. So we grew apart; not by much because we lived together but we always had a sibling rivalry around us. We went on holiday to Disneyland Paris one year and we were having a great time on all the rides, meeting the characters and eating so much food. It must have been one of the last days that we went on the peddle cars. It's one of those things you sit in and peddle along. To begin with, I was sat at the front with my brother. I say that we were sitting but there weren't any seat belts for us and so we were constantly standing until my mum would shout at us to sit back down. Eventually, she decided that I should sit in the back with her and dad and so I found myself watching George enjoy the easy life while I was pedaling with my little legs. I was so focused on pedlling that I didn't really take notice of the first bump. My parents did but I was peddling so much that we kept going until the second bump. We then stopped because mum had started shouting. It turns out that my brother had stood up a little too quickly and had fallen out in front of the peddle car... And got ran over. I didn't think much of it to begin with; I thought that he would just cry a little and then we'd carry on. But then I saw the blood. Blood was pouring out of his head from the crack that had been made and he looked completely in shock. It only took a minute or so for someone to arrive with a medical kit and whisked George and my mum away to the first aid building, leaving me and my dad to take the peddle car back. Luckily, the crack wasn't severe and George had it glued back together, which confused my younger self, but we were all still cautious. We spent the last few days being a lot more careful than before but we didn't make a big thing out of it. Sometimes I wonder if we should have sued them for not having seat belts but then again, I wouldn't want to be known as the person who sued Disney. So we enjoyed the rest of our holiday and George seemed fine and he would be until months later when he decided it would be a good idea to sit on his friend's shoulders while going into the school's toilet, which lead to yet another cracked open head. He was ok though... I think. It depends on whether you view his crazy thoughts as normal or not. Either way, I'm happy he was fine after our trip to Disney or he wouldn't be the same brother I have today. Needless to say that the next time we went to Disneyland, we avoided any signs of pedal cars.... Instead, we went on a hot air balloon with barely any barriers... Summed up, my family doesn't make the greatest decisions but I still love them and we all know that. Even when we've got cracked heads or arguments or God knows what. I love them.